Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage shop - Ringwood  (Read 8738 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

Was in Ringwood yesterday and noticed a new Massage shop had opened -  Jasmine Thai Massage, right down the end of the town past the church and towards the bus station. The phone number is sign written on the window so is being publicly  advertised so I assume there cannot be any issue with me putting it here 01425 - 470996.

I went in and a Thai lady came to see me - slim, fairly attractive,  aged late 20's I would guess. She was busy and told me I have to make an appointment. I have not yet had an opportunity to go back and have no idea whether they will do "extras" or not. But being Thai, the chances are that they will. Also I have no idea of prices.

I know a number of guys who comment on this SW board on Bournemouth "issues" seem to like massage places hence this post.

I also guess that technically Ringwood will fall into the SE area but its more likely to get punters from Bournemouth than Southampton.

Offline houseboot

Technically Ringwood IS in the South West so you have posted in the right forum  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:06:19 am by houseboot »

Offline grebeuk

Went here last week as a bit of a last minute thing... not knowing what to expect... tried on the phone about any extras in code language but got the 'we can discuss when you are here'  :)  So thought there was a good chance.  Massage was £ 45 which is a bit dearer than the Bournemouth usual places...  MAssage rroms are very clean and comfortabel though unloiek soem in bournemouth that are cramped and rather ageing....  Was onyl one Thai girl working as her frend had already left but this was approx 6.30pm in the evening when i went.. Pleasant young girl mid twenties... delivered a really, really good massage that sorted my aching stiff back out...  Rolled over on to my back and was asked if i wanted a massage in the below area  :)  £ 25.00 for HJ and £ 50 for topless which is rather steep !!!  Was going to try and negotiate the HJ but as the massage wa so good i went with that and that was expertly done too....  Told her the topless was way to expensive and would expect much more for that and Bmth options tend to be cheaper.... Would anticipate a change of staff on a rota basis so prices for extras may vary and what is on offer...  Free parking too at that time in the evening...

Hope that helps...

Offline houseboot

Can you post this as a Review please.

Offline time_to_play

I googled that address got a fishing shop! Wrong type of end tackle  :D

Offline buccdriver

The premises next to the fishing tackle shop used to be Jennifer's Boutique/sex shop which closed some time ago. So perhaps now it's the massage parlour.......? :unknown:

Offline southcoastpunter

I've just looked on google maps and the place shown on it as "Avon Angling" is now  Jasmine Thai Massage.

The shop is well sign-written, you really cannot miss it if you are down that end of the town ie near the bus station/depot.

Offline southcoastpunter

Recently went here and agree with everything grebeuk says above. I might have seen the same girl, a Thai girl, very petite, mid/late 20's called Jess. She said there is some staff rotation (owner has 3 other shops in the Southampton area apparently) but that she is usually there (in Ringwood).

Prices and service as grebeuk says. I enjoyed my visit and will return when next that way.

Offline imbcv7

went to try this place out last week after reading the reviews here, was greeted by a late 20's asian girl called suzie, decent massage 45/hr, got a topless HJ to finish for 40 quid extra. abit expensive but she had lovely kitties with nice tattoos! (she let me squeeze them while she tossed me off- made her moan bit).. would go again.

Joe Carstairs

I visited last week too and ended up paying too much £140.

For that I got naked b2b, blowjob and a half good massage.

Should have negotiated better price methinks!

Offline Shortandsensible

Wow ok. Another place to try sooner or later. Yep and I paid over the top a few weeks ago down in tuckton for a similar service. It’s so hard to refuse in the moment though.

Offline BP

I visited last week too and ended up paying too much £140.

For that I got naked b2b, blowjob and a half good massage.

Should have negotiated better price methinks!

Any reason why you havn't reviewed that then?
I notice in a recent post you reported that you're going to do a review if it's confirmed.
Something smells fishy with you

Offline Redhead

Any more visits by anyone. What's the overall verdict on this place then , yay or nay

Offline southcoastpunter

I have been in the last few days and saw Jess again. She is really nice, very slim and attractive. Did a nice massage - just as I asked.

When the talk turned to "extras" I asked for B2B and she asked for £100 (yes, £100). I said no but £60, she then reduced to £80 and we compromised on £70.  she has a really hot body with medium sized (but enhanced) tits and a fully shaved pussy (and she allowed a little finger play with it)

Whilst she is young, slim and attractive, she is very expensive, and this is on top of £45 for an hour's massage. So in my view, its a yay provided you are ok with the price and paying more than most other places.

Offline Redhead

Suppose not to bad off a price if the massage was decent, will let you know if I swing in, cheers

Offline southcoastpunter

Was back in Ringwood recently and went into Jasmine's .

Saw a Thai lady called Sam. Very small, petite, age somewhere between late 20's and 40ish (I find its so hard to tell on Thai women) good body. One hour massage at shop price of £45.

Extras offered including FS but at a ridiculously high price (£150) which i declined but went for B2B at £50. Got an ok massage then great B2B - fully naked, some kissing, and plenty of touching/playing with her body. Overall good but still a little pricey (ie £45+50).

BTW - Sam said another girl was coming to start with her next week but did not know who or any details.

Offline houseboot

Whilst you can sometimes still get B2B for £40 in some places, often it just gets you her naked and you need to pay the extra £10 for "her feet to leave the floor".

Overall you appear to have got a reasonable experience for £95.

Unfortunately I had to cancel an appointment there last week and won't be back in the area until next year.

Offline southcoastpunter

Update - went there again during the last week or so. 2 small and petite thai ladies there, both similar in build, looks and age (late 20's/early 30's).

Decent massage, £45 for an hour - given as I requested. Extra's offered but VERY expensive for anything more than HE. HE was an additional £30, topless HE was £50, B2B was £100 and surprisingly (as most shops don't offer this) "everything" was £150 extra. I asked about oral and was told that it was only available as part of "everything". I settled for basic HE - which was good.

Offline houseboot

Update - went there again during the last week or so. 2 small and petite thai ladies there, both similar in build, looks and age (late 20's/early 30's).

Decent massage, £45 for an hour - given as I requested. Extra's offered but VERY expensive for anything more than HE. HE was an additional £30, topless HE was £50, B2B was £100 and surprisingly (as most shops don't offer this) "everything" was £150 extra. I asked about oral and was told that it was only available as part of "everything". I settled for basic HE - which was good.

It would be helpful if you could post a proper review of this place.

You've "reviewed" it at least 4 times but all as comments on the discussion thread.

Offline rickyponting

So you are suggesting "everything" would include FS ?

Offline houseboot

So you are suggesting "everything" would include FS ?

It seems a reasonable assumption to make .......... but £195  :scare:  :thumbsdown:

Offline southcoastpunter

It would be helpful if you could post a proper review of this place.

You've "reviewed" it at least 4 times but all as comments on the discussion thread.

That is because as I understand it, reviews of "establishments" are not allowed - only of specific SP's. As these change regularly, i don't see much point . My comments have also all been within a year of the first one, so again I don't want to fall foul of site rules.

Also not much more to say than what i have here. i would have thought that most local punters read both the review and discussion threads anyway.

Re the "everything" offer - I did not specifically ask (because at £195 I was not interested) but assumed it did include FS as she emphasised the word "everything".

Offline houseboot

That is because as I understand it, reviews of "establishments" are not allowed - only of specific SP's. As these change regularly, i don't see much point . My comments have also all been within a year of the first one, so again I don't want to fall foul of site rules.

From the rules (bottom of the page):-

"Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel.

The exception is massage establishments where providers do not have names."

It is always good practice to quote a name though when possible.

Again, it doesn't matter that some shops operate a rota system. Some do, some don't.

There are hundreds, thousands of Reviews on shops ..... indeed you posted one about Star.

A Review, which stands out and has a rating, is always preferable to comments on a thread ..... they have no rating and maybe overlooked.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:10:43 pm by houseboot »

Offline Mickeyp

I have seen this place also advertised somewhere else but can't remember 100% where but they say all in for £130 for the hour.

Offline time_to_play

I have seen this place also advertised somewhere else but can't remember 100% where but they say all in for £130 for the hour.

Still steep though, for that price Id expect my end of year accounts done while I wait  :lol:

Offline houseboot

Are you sure?

It's been open for just about a year and I've kept my eye on it, made one appointment but then had to cancel.

They did have a Friday -ad which did confirm B2B & HE but only quoted the £45 massage price.

I haven't seen any adverts on Vivastreet-Adult or AW but I don't check those regularly only occasionally when I'm going to be in the area.

I'd be surprised that any shop would advertise FS.

Wecare sometimes have an AW ad ..... not directly but pretty obvious it's them

The lady in the shop in Christchurch also had an AW ad .... but again not directly linked to the shop.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 01:51:13 pm by houseboot »

Offline Mickeyp

Are you sure?

It's been open for just about a year and I've kept my eye on it, made one appointment but then had to cancel.

They did have a Friday -ad which did confirm B2B & HE but only quoted the £45 massage price.

I haven't seen any adverts on Vivastreet-Adult or AW but I don't check those regularly only occasionally when I'm going to be in the area.

I'd be surprised that any shop would advertise FS.

Wecare sometimes have an AW ad ..... not directly but pretty obvious it's them

The lady in the shop in Christchurch also had an AW ad .... but again not directly linked to the shop.

Yes 100% sure because I checked the numbers.   It wasn't on AW it was either Friday ad or Vivastreet