Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Edinburgh - Edinburgh  (Read 3660 times)

7 review(s) for Sara Edinburgh (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Ally McFeel

Pumped her a couple of months ago thinking she was another bird I'd pegged back in season 2015/16 - anyone remember a slim girl called Saskia? The face pics made me think it was her who was a decent shag. Anyway, link for Sara:

External Link/Members Only

Flat down at the shore, honestly thought I'd stepped into trainspotting from the state of the block.

Details
I turned up early but she was easy about letting me up 10 mins ahead of the time we arranged, she said it was a flat she used for punting and I'd say that was about right except she shared it with someone who wasn't also a prossie. First time I've seen that.

She's pretty short, body wise not fat but I wouldn't say she's got a super slim build, face pics are obviously taken using some stupid filter but accurate enough. She's friendly and she talks constantly, also kept repeating herself which was weird and she generally seemed scatty as fuck.

Negatives aside, she was enthusiastic when it came to sexing. Sucked me off for ages and took a pounding happily.

Overall
5/10
PROS: Enthusiastic, friendly
CONS: Not really my type, location (could have moved now given it was a while back)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Saskia

Imogen

Sara

She#s had a few names which none received decent feedback, including a scam! Pop her number in the box above.

Offline TKovac

Yeah 99% sure this is saskia who was notorious in her unreliability and general flakeyness
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S.X. MacHine

I remember her as Saskia in her Fife days. Unimpressed. Didn't go back.
Good looking girl back then, but not really into it; bit of a time waster too.

Offline DickDiver

I also saw her as Saskia in back of beyond Fife. Shit punt. She claimed she was hungover, knowing her history now I would suspect she was stoned or coming down from something.

My lasting memory was that she had a very hairy hoop.

Offline daviebond

Ive seen her a few times as Sara, shes always been a fairly decent punt for me apart from her timekeeping is terrible since she lives at the opposite side of town from her work flat.

Offline Matrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29962.0

The op in the thread I posted is a wanker but I advise caution when dealing with this one.

Why you'd want to, deal with her, is another question

paulpaul3636

Seen her before and not worth the money, bad attitude and stomach is all lose skin

Photos are better than what she is in the flesh

Offline ediguy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29962.0

The op in the thread I posted is a wanker but I advise caution when dealing with this one.

Why you'd want to, deal with her, is another question

Do you know the original poster ?  :scare: