Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZaraARAB19TEENXXX  (Read 3915 times)

Offline lbs123a

Anyone know anything about this person

External Link/Members Only

Seems legit

(please note, I am not encouraging anyone to slag anyone off, this just an enquiry if this person is genuine)

Offline GingerNuts

I'll resist the urge to slag you off and just leave this here: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You can work the rest out for yourself.

Offline Littlefoot

(please note, I am not encouraging anyone to slag anyone off, this just an enquiry if this person is genuine)

You’ve put that on 3 of your last 5 posts.

Translation:
Please don’t slag me off.  :hi:

Offline lbs123a

You’ve put that on 3 of your last 5 posts.

Translation:
Please don’t slag me off.  :hi:

Not isn't quite the case, once, someone once recognised my username, its the same username as adultwork account and that led to problems...

Offline GingerNuts

Not isn't quite the case, once, someone once recognised my username, its the same username as adultwork account and that led to problems...

Are your forum and AW usernames still the same?

Offline tesla

Anyone know anything about this person

External Link/Members Only

Seems legit

WOW!! 19 posts (to date) since joining in 2107 most of them questions or drivel

Offline Littlefoot

If it bothers you that much, best way to avoid being ‘slagged off’ is to review your punts. It is also a requirement stated in the rules.

Burd looks FAF, tempted me self. :wacko:

Be prepared for the run around if you do book, comms and reliability seem to be an issue here.  :hi:

Offline lbs123a

It is also a requirement stated in the rules.

Currently waiting for admin to change my username

Offline GingerNuts

Hopefully then you'll post some reviews.

Offline Rated123

Can admin please pm

Offline Shplurgh

Not sure they will for that reason. Might be better off changing your AW name.

Offline DAlpine1980

If it bothers you that much, best way to avoid being ‘slagged off’ is to review your punts. It is also a requirement stated in the rules.

Burd looks FAF, tempted me self. :wacko:

Be prepared for the run around if you do book, comms and reliability seem to be an issue here.  :hi:

Does that have a time limit? I haven't been active for around 18months now, and with Covid it may be another couple of months before I do?

Offline Littlefoot

Does that have a time limit? I haven't been active for around 18months now, and with Covid it may be another couple of months before I do?

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

You probably know as much as me. Ultimately it’s a admin/mod decision on who to ban using their discretion. Wouldn’t have thought you’re in any danger though as you’ve reviewed, that’s just my opinion though.  :hi:

Offline DAlpine1980

Thanks LF. I hope not, I do still find the advice on here really useful at times.

Offline Roodboy867

Not sure they will for that reason. Might be better off changing your AW name.
+1

Offline j_181

OP, recommend you call or message her and report back.

For what its worth, based on her public photos, she looks much older than 19 to me.

Offline alibirmingham

Must admit I am tempted on this one although I do agree that she does look much older then stated age. Her pussy also looks a bit aged is probably the best way to say it  :D (go to movies and you can see the screen shots) certainly doesn’t look like a teen pussy, more late 20 or early thirties unless it’s been through childbirth which would explain it.

If I do see her I’ll review as always. Would be something new for me to tick off my bucket list

Offline alibirmingham

Quick search and found this linked to her number it seems.

Good face pic

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:03:17 am by alibirmingham »

Offline alibirmingham

Op hasn’t done himself any favours here. Piss poor attempt at gathering info. Above post showed what I found simply by searching her number on google.

I forgot to check ukp but if you look up her aw I’d number (5644070) it pulls up her reviews of which she has a few. Mostly positives. The neg is for a no show and neutral for a CIM that wasn’t delivered.

Booking this one for myself as reviews paint a positive pic.

Next time op do yourself a favour and do the leg work. I won’t be so forgiving in the future.

Offline azrael

Look tight, but on the off chance she might be a rom. She states dfk on her likes list yet says no kissing :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 02:56:48 pm by azrael »

Offline alibirmingham

Look tight, but on the off chance she might be a rom. She states dfk on her likes list yet says no kissing :unknown:

Her previous ukp reviews seem to all agree Arab heritage with a welsh speaking accent (possible mixed race of welsh and Arab) and kissing on offer although not dfk

Offline lbs123a

Op hasn’t done himself any favours here. Piss poor attempt at gathering info. Above post showed what I found simply by searching her number on google.

Got to say, that's quite smart idea. The most I've ever thought of is search a username
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:59:03 pm by lbs123a »

Offline Littlefoot

Offline alibirmingham

No kissing due to Covid-19.  :hi:

Very sensible i think but unpopular I bet due to many who like kissing as part of a GFE. I’ve never been one for kissing so doesn’t phase me at all.

Offline alibirmingham

Has anyone been able to make a booking with this wg for the Birmingham tour?

Her reviews all state comms is appealing and I agree. Been trying to book for past 3/4 days. She replaced to initial aw email and text but silence for past 3 days after repeated calls and texts.

Would be interesting to know if she’s just ignoring me or if she’s ignoring everyone trying to book the Birmingham tour

Offline Littlefoot

Has anyone been able to make a booking with this wg for the Birmingham tour?

Her reviews all state comms is appealing and I agree. Been trying to book for past 3/4 days. She replaced to initial aw email and text but silence for past 3 days after repeated calls and texts.

Would be interesting to know if she’s just ignoring me or if she’s ignoring everyone trying to book the Birmingham tour
The dreaded auto spell strikes again.  :D

Offline alibirmingham

The dreaded auto spell strikes again.  :D

:D Ooppps lol

Comms is appalling But tbf auto correct was right in that she is appealing  :lol: just wish she would confirm the bloody meet

Offline j_181

Comms is appalling But tbf auto correct was right in that she is appealing  :lol: just wish she would confirm the bloody meet

Same here, I texted her a few days ago and got an initial reply, but no response since.

Offline alibirmingham

Same here, I texted her a few days ago and got an initial reply, but no response since.

Good to know it’s not just me then lol

Hopefully she’ll start replying come later today or tomorrow. She’s meant to be here tomorrow so
Must have something lined up

Offline alibirmingham

Ok, so checked my aw inbox and another email reply but exactly same reply as first. Turns out it’s an automated reply and she hasn’t actually read either of my aw emails.

If anyone done the same (aw email and got a reply) it wasn’t actually her. Even more frustrating now. Guess time will tell. Spent too much time chasing this one so will leave it here for now. If I do see her I’ll review.