Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani somaya  (Read 9074 times)

Offline Neromatrix

Anyone seen this wg

External Link/Members Only

Called her today to blow of steam,  she is well spoken ,  said it's 100 for massage + sexy,  asked if I could touch her as her likes on aw are very limited. She started shouting  saying you want to know if you can finger me etc, and says come and see me and I will let you if I like you ! Have started to have second thoughts but the little man wants to find out,  but my brain is saying leave it.  She is currently in Walsall in a hotel.  Cheers guys

Bobbaloo

Can't comment on her but I'd say if it doesn't feel right and you're getting second thoughts then just leave it.

Plenty of other girls to see.

Offline Jockey

thats surayia (now somaya)

shes fine, good shag but on her terms. likes dirty talk and shes fit

Offline Samjos

Jarhead5000

She won't see Asians apparently

Offline Neromatrix

Offline Samjos

Thanks must have taken her advert down!!!

Offline Jockey

Thanks must have taken her advert down!!!

She comes and goes

She will put up the AW page only when shes working

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Listen from a well experienced punter, 3 times in 5 years LooooooooooooooooooooooL. :cool: :P  I think the minute she shouted the
alarm bells rang. And if you are going to someone who says, if I like you, you will have no comeback if she says no.

Jarhead5000

No she does see Asian men

I remember calling her a while ago
She told me she doesn't see Asian men because of her privacy never bothered after that tbf

Offline Walsalllad15

Seen her before..great shag and hot. Pity she wasn't in Walsall earlier in the week before I wasted my cash on Moreno

Offline alibirmingham

Pity the link no longer works. Would be interested to see who she is and what she looks like. Not many Pakistani girls to choose from locally so has peaked my interest. However if it's suraya (bit on the chubby side) then I know who she is and I believe she in Bengali and not Pakistani.

I say this because a few years ago when suraya came on the scene a Bengali mate of mine had a profile set up with her pics. I asked her about it and she said she had a mate suraya had set it up without her knowledge to get more punters as she was in the game. Pics look very similar to the suraya I saw and back in the early days of her profile she listed herself as Bengali.

Offline Stapler

She's a travelling harlot - her words or similar.

When she is in town, she sets up in Dudley near to the college. She can be fussy. For instance she told me one time she didn't accept punters who arrive on foot! She likes you to pull up to the gates so she can see you in the car. That was some time ago, so she might have relaxed that  'rule.'

She has strong likes and dislikes. 

Last time she was in the area she was only offering 30mins appointments for £50.
1. Massage and naked HE
2. Fuck and go

She only runs her AW ad when she's in town.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Pity the link no longer works. Would be interested to see who she is and what she looks like. Not many Pakistani girls to choose from locally so has peaked my interest. However if it's suraya (bit on the chubby side) then I know who she is and I believe she in Bengali and not Pakistani.

I say this because a few years ago when suraya came on the scene a Bengali mate of mine had a profile set up with her pics. I asked her about it and she said she had a mate suraya had set it up without her knowledge to get more punters as she was in the game. Pics look very similar to the suraya I saw and back in the early days of her profile she listed herself as Bengali.

Here she is :

Offline Jockey

Seems like I didn't review Suriya

It is definatly her with a new name however This is the basic version.

Once upon a time called her .. She was blunt and seemed rude. Why

Me: I would like to book please
Her: What service you want
Me: ''I'm thinking but you only offer £50 30 minutes frolic fun and fuck''  So I say '' what is it you offer''
Her: If you cannot be bothered to read goodbye.

LOL

Anyway sometime later, I still wanted to see her for some reason so I called again and simply said. Hi, I would like to book 30 minutes frolic fuck and massage.

She asked me, name age and details.

Short 30 minutes later, I arrived at the hotel she was at (near McDonalds/ Toys are us Oldbury)

On arrival, she was IMO sexy as fuck, a little Barbie, but room lighting was very minimal, just a radio on black screen on tv.

Thereafter it was, her strolling her body on mine, teasing ass and pussy in face, started with some oral, and a few positions.

However what I didn't like was how ''dictated'' the whole thing was.

She was like:

'' ok now we are going to do some oral, ok now call me a dirty bitch, ok now fuck me in doggy, ok now do this, ok now do that. ''

it wasn't very natural, and it wasn't what I wanted, it was what she wanted.

Anyway overall experience was a neutral for me.

I will say if she just let you do what YOU want on her and fuck her how you enjoy. She would be a very delightful fuck.

Anyway all in all £50, for a bit of a tease and some sex with her is okay. Its possibly much better for a first timer / newbie.

Others may have had better experiences.

Offline Neromatrix

I will book her. I know it's gonna be scripted but she looks damn fine.  And for 50 30 mins, I think it's worth a punt

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What's the correcr
URL

Link does not work.

Guys, if you going to post an AW link, as a minimum, post the link that contains the 7-digit AW ID number, so that any reviews she has will automatically be dispalyed.

In addition, when searching for ANY profile on UKP, by entering her 7-digit AW ID should bring up all threads that discuss her. Unfortunately, in her case this thread won't come up in any searches, as not a single post in this thread contains her 7-digit AW ID number.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I will book her. I know it's gonna be scripted but she looks damn fine.  And for 50 30 mins, I think it's worth a punt

Let us know how you plan to book her.

Cheers.

Online Punterperson1971

I've saw her twice both times were good punts I've even reviewed her as well,nice petite attractive Indian lady

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've saw her twice both times were good punts I've even reviewed her as well,nice petite attractive Indian lady

Cheers.

Offline alibirmingham

Here she is :

Thanks for the link to the pic but hard to tell from the angle.

Does anyone have a working link to her actual profile?? Thanks all

Offline Stapler

Thanks for the link to the pic but hard to tell from the angle.

Does anyone have a working link to her actual profile?? Thanks all

She only puts the link up on AW when she is working.

Offline Neromatrix

OK guys, I spoke to somaya today,  she said that she takes her AW page of when she is fully booked, so she is still working.  She then gave me details of other Indian wgs in brum as she is so busy lol.  Business must be very good if she is giving me other punts lol,  want to see her now even more lol my will post a review when I manage to meet!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
OK guys, I spoke to somaya today,  she said that she takes her AW page of when she is fully booked, so she is still working.  She then gave me details of other Indian wgs in brum as she is so busy lol.  Business must be very good if she is giving me other punts lol,  want to see her now even more lol my will post a review when I manage to meet!

Or she could be pimping other girls on her books

Offline Neromatrix

Or she could be pimping other girls on her books

Did not think of that,  cheers bud

Online Punterperson1971

She told me the reason she don't like texts is that her boyfriend sees messages and doesn't like them even though he knows she fucks men as he sits in the hotel foyer.

Offline Jockey

Which girls details did she give

:D

Pepsiii

Business must be good for her to give you other girls details, care to share :-)quote author=Neromatrix link=topic=153239.msg1674719#msg1674719 date=1501172677]
[/quote]

Offline cocacola1980

she also went by the name of Ameera from FunPlace in Bearwood, remember that excellent place?
I phoned her once and she said she was booked for 3 days solid  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Then the second time I called, she said what sounded to me like, and I quote "if your looking for a  guj guj girl then that's not me"
I asked her to repeat herself, and it definatley sounded like GUJ GUJ, what ever the hell that is.

She was ace at funplace, but I think she's gone a bit mental lately.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
she also went by the name of Ameera from FunPlace in Bearwood, remember that excellent place?
I phoned her once and she said she was booked for 3 days solid  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Then the second time I called, she said what sounded to me like, and I quote "if your looking for a  guj guj girl then that's not me"
I asked her to repeat herself, and it definatley sounded like GUJ GUJ, what ever the hell that is.

She was ace at funplace, but I think she's gone a bit mental lately.

AFAIK,

I suspect by "GUJ" she meant a "Gujerati" girl (based on the area in NW India).

As oposed to a "Punjabi" Girl, which could mean either an Indian or a Pakistani girl.

Punjabi Girl could also mean she is Sikh. 

Quite often, the dialect they speak is also referred to as above, so she may have menat that if you are turning up to see a girl who can speak Guji, then she's not the one.

Alternatively, it sould also mean that she does NOT speak Guji at all. Some Brit Born Indians can't speak their mother-tongue language, be it Gujerati, or Punjabi, etc.

Pepsiii

So is she working a parlour if she was at Fun Palace, what was her name? She could be on wayback machine?

Offline MarkR

I met her a couple of times (before joining UKP), there were boundaries but attractive and good conversation, well worth seeing imo

Online Punterperson1971

I met her a couple of times (before joining UKP), there were boundaries but attractive and good conversation, well worth seeing imo

I agree she is attractive and can be friendly

Offline Zeekay

Ive only had comms experience....I contacted her several months ago. It doesn't take a lot for her to get annoyed and cut you off. Called back... Then arranged to confirm in the morning. Text in the morning and was told I hadnt finalised the booking properly and cant Just book over text like that. Mistake on my part. I remember someone else mentioning the same experience. She prefers straight talking via telephone call... Name, date, time and then go see her. Shes on my HL as she dissapeared before i could try again.

Has anyone experienced FK in 30 min booking?

Online Punterperson1971

When I saw her the 2 times the first was a sensual massage she was naked and rubbing up and down ur back then fucking her doggy.the second time was basically the same but she rode me that time and she does love being fucked in front of the mirror opposite the bed especially doggy style and loves talking dirty asking me to call her a “dirty  Pakistani slut”

Offline Zeekay

When I saw her the 2 times the first was a sensual massage she was naked and rubbing up and down ur back then fucking her doggy.the second time was basically the same but she rode me that time and she does love being fucked in front of the mirror opposite the bed especially doggy style and loves talking dirty asking me to call her a “dirty  Pakistani slut”

Reviews sound hot and cold. Like limited services but worth it. I like the idea of her being dominating. Did u experience FK?

Online Punterperson1971

No kissing but it was fairly decent I’m sure I’ve reviewed her on here.i would go again to see her,she is an attractive lady.

Pepsiii

Does she ever work outside Birmingham and do outcalls?

Offline Stapler

Does she ever work outside Birmingham and do outcalls?

She works all over the world.

Offline Benny1993

Seen tonight excellent service? You guys should read her profile properly and understand her service. 5* for me and this is my first post on here cuz tbh i think she deserves the credit. Mind was blown n i was treated extremely well too, her house is also very nice, not your usual gaff.

Offline Littlefoot

Seen tonight excellent service? You guys should read her profile properly and understand her service. 5* for me and this is my first post on here cuz tbh i think she deserves the credit. Mind was blown n i was treated extremely well too, her house is also very nice, not your usual gaff.

A review would be more useful, as she hasn't had one for a couple of years.

Online Punterperson1971

A review would be more useful, as she hasn't had one for a couple of years.
I agree a review would be helpful as services could have changed.

Offline Littlefoot

I agree a review would be helpful as services could have changed.

Plus her physical appearance (weight gain or loss) and location may have changed.  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Yes agree with others, a review please. She may have changed sex too. She may be called Benny1993 now for all we know.

Offline Littlefoot

Yes agree with others, a review please. She may have changed sex too. She may be called Benny1993 now for all we know.

:lol: :lol: like it, the thought did cross my mind.

Online Punterperson1971

:lol: :lol: like it, the thought did cross my mind.
Her profile now is different to the times I saw her,she didn’t offer oral or cim so I’d be interested in seeing if.
1:cim & oral are on offer and if owo is on offer
2:any extra costs
3:if her attitude has changed ie she’s not so controlling & to the point.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 12:40:50 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Benny1993

Sorry lads only just noticed the comments as i dont use this much but i dont see much point in reviewing as shes disappeared off AW  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Sorry lads only just noticed the comments as i dont use this much but i dont see much point in reviewing as shes disappeared off AW  :unknown:

No, she has NOT disappeared off AW. She is still around, swtching her profile off or hibernating when she is not working.

A review would therefore be welcome Benny  :thumbsup: