Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caliente Luma  (Read 2455 times)

5 review(s) for CALIENTE LUNA  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
7 review(s) for SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Offline cal2

External Link/Members Only

Attempted punt at end of 2018. booked for half hour
Comms were very good until time of the punt where she stopped responding and time had been wasted travelling to her
Didnt bother to try again as dont like people who waste time.
 Maybe she prefers punters willing to pay more but her half hour rate is steep as is for potentially shit service

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:23:57 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Putin

External Link/Members Only

Attempted punt at end of 2018. booked for half hour
Comms were very good until time of the punt where she stopped responding and time had been wasted travelling to her
Didnt bother to try again as dont like people who waste time.
 Maybe she prefers punters willing to pay more but her half hour rate is steep as is for potentially shit service

I had exactly the same experience as OP.

I saw her 2 years ago for an hour which was okay, although not a positive experience.

I decided to see her again last year for 30 mins. Comms where ok but as I was got closer to her address, she completely ignored the calls and stopped responding.

I think she prefers 1 hour booking, so she double-books and chooses the 1 hour bookings that come through and ignores the rest.

Be careful, especially if you are travelling from afar... Very unreliable time-waster. :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:50:46 pm by Putin »

Offline blackprince

I had exactly the same experience as OP.

I saw her 2 years ago for an hour which was okay, although not a positive experience.

I decided to see her again last year for 30 mins. Comms where ok but as I was got closer to her address, she completely ignored the calls and stopped responding.

I think she prefers 1 hour booking, so she double-books and chooses the 1 hour bookings that come through and ignores the rest.

Be careful, especially if you are travelling from afar... Very unreliable time-waster. :unknown:
Count yourself lucky fellas you didnt waste your money. Utterly shit service I wish she didnt respond would if saved 160 quid down the drain
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cal2

Count yourself lucky fellas you didnt waste your money. Utterly shit service I wish she didnt respond would if saved 160 quid down the drain
Thats a shame! Just had a look at your experience with her she would have pissed me off no doubt. To think i was contemplating trying again after lockdown as it has been roughly 2 years since I tried. This lady is a firm AVOID at all costs!!