Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KenyaPhucket - Bria Myles lookalike - proceed with caution - Clapham  (Read 3484 times)

14 review(s) for KenyaPhucket (9 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sirmixalott

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 mins.   

Attitude: Ok. So let's get this out of the way. Firstly, this woman has attitude. 100%. If you're not her type, you'll just be a business transaction to her. Shuttled in and out as quickly as possible. I can't really speak of the service she will give you in that event. Even if you are her type, if you try to boss her around and demand things like you own her (during that time), she'll give you attitude and tell you exactly what she'll do. Fortunately for me, I've been around black women like this all my life, so I kind of knew how to deal with her and we actually got on pretty well eventually.

Comms: Texted her for a booking the week before and emailed too. She took a while to get back to me. Her phone line is pretty hot and she picks and chooses who and when she feels like replying to (as I learnt). I think she wasn't working that week and so chose to add me to the list and send a group text response the week she was working. When I got her message she was working, I messaged her and we promptly arranged a time and meet that day in Clapham.

When I got to said location, I called and she picked up and told me to buzz and come on up.

Appearance: Dark choc, she was wearing red lingerie and her body was 9.5/10, her butt being easily 10/10. Possibly the best ass I've seen. Thick tights and the right about of jiggle. She looks a bit like Bria Myles. In face and ass.

Service: So when I got upstairs, what immediately struck me about her besides her looks was her strong personality. Something about the way she spoke. I can't even remember what she said, but I was a little taken aback about how bold it was. But I ignored it and asked to take a shower. Like i always say, I think it sets a good tone with the WG to ask for one, especially with black WGs, as we as a people take so much stock in hygiene over the smallest things, let alone sex. Before going in, I completed the paperwork whilst she left the room (I have no clue what she went to do; probably on her phone).

Anyways, she told me where the bathroom was and gave me a towel. After the shower, I came back and requested vaseline. I joked that black ppl needed vaseline and I couldn't do anything without it. I think she related to that (as she charcoal black too) and then I joked about how bossy she came across.. something like "I can tell you're pretty assertive" and she commented on how she didn't let any man take liberties.. that she didn't NEED to do this.. that she chose to. Basically, what they all say. I agreed with her and I think we had a bit of rapport then.

I laid down naked and we joked about where she came from, how a Somali and Jamaican could get together to create such a beauty and she praised me on my skin too, and how she liked dark men too.

She then started with OW which was good, had lots of good sloppy action and she really tried with the DT, although couldn't get me in fully.

I ASKED her what her favourite position was and she said doggy. Which was great, because that's what I came there for and she positioned herself expertly on the edge of the bed. I then found my way in and proceeded to pound the absolute living shit out of her. There's nothing more sexy than a black woman with attitude being humbled by dick. And she was soon gripping the bedsheets and moaning in the delight as I was stretching her out. I went for a good 10 minutes, non stop, pounding away. It was probably the longest, uninterrupted stretching of doggy pound I've ever done in my life, hands down. Her ass clapping of my thighs was music my ears. This was the moment I started shit talking and she started questioning her life, lol.. telling me "you did read on my profile I was tight.. jheez, this is the reason I don't see black men".. and yeah.. just more music to my ears, as I grabbed her by her hips and then neck, and pulled her back to pound her like my life depended on it.

We then switched to her riding on top, and she started giving the shit talk back to me, and we were both a sweaty mess, as she rode me for a good few mins. Her ass cheeks were clapping on my dick and thighs, and she was pushing off my chest to get even greater leverage to fuck me. This girl knows how to ride a dick. I then picked her and we started fucking in the standing "workout" position. I think she was surprised with my strength. I've got a bit of a shoulder injury so wasn't able to go too long in this position but she def loved the experience of a guy controlling her like that.

We then switched to doggy again and I got another good few mins of pounding there, and then I finished in lazy doggy, where I was half choking her as I cum. She didn't mind the roughness one bit, which I liked.

I had a quick shower and we then sat and spoke for a good 15mins, whilst she was on her phone and she got dressed. When answering her phone (after a few missed calls), I noticed how her tone changed and her facial expressions (eye rolling etc) changed as she spoke to her next client.

Overall: This woman is def a woman with an attitude who needs to be tamed. We got on really well, but it's probably more due to my efforts, more than hers.

Immediately after the session, she was a hot mess. And she got at least 2 phone calls that she initially ignored. I can imagine I'd be pissed if I was one of those calling. When they called again, she eventually picked up the phone, with tremendous attitude ("like WTF do you want"). She was back to her normal self again LOL.

We also spoke about how she had some negative reviews. And she said once again how most who had given her that had either asked for something she didn't offer (BB etc) or had treated her like a hoe (black men esp). I said, I hoped I had given a better account of black men.

All in all, a really, really hot, steamy meet. I think part of what made it great was how much attitude she started with and how much I fucked out of her. We were pretty cool with each other at the end. But, again, if you're not her type, don't have the stroke game to tame her or you catch her on the wrong day (me included), I think it would be a cold, shitty, transaction. So you're really rolling the dice here with this punt. I know for sure, the guy after me probably got a shitty service.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 04:56:42 pm by Sirmixalott »

Offline DOUGLAS56

Thanks for the review mate very informative but lol fuck that bitch. no that time for that shit even though the bria myles comparison sucked me in. not worth rolling the dice.

Glad you had a good time

nicholasbrown92

working girls with attitude are not the one. But that ass though smh just for that I might have to pay her a visit lol

Offline Sirmixalott

Yeah.. Her ass is top notch. The clap is the best I've had. I'll probably look to arrange another meet to see if I was just lucky on the day. A shame she's a WG otherwise, she's got the sort of nyash to build a future with  :lol:

mrhappypants

Surfer silver, thanks for your review. 

It seems rather apologetic for an SP charging £180 per hour.  That’s a lot of money to be shelling out and having put up with that kinda bullshit.

Offline king tarzan

I don't like cockey service providers.
I don't ask for much during a punt, so therefore I don't want any cockey lip from them.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

Are you the guy that said "She is pretty cool and nice to get along with 'unless you (the punter) are a douche" ...in the bubble butt thread?

Luckily this review wont change the perception of this girl just yet. Not until someone established verifies that she is a good and consistent service provider (which she could very well be to be honest)

nicholasbrown92

Surfer silver, thanks for your review. 

It seems rather apologetic for an SP charging £180 per hour.  That’s a lot of money to be shelling out and having put up with that kinda bullshit.
Very true

working girls with attitude are not the one. But that ass though smh just for that I might have to pay her a visit lol

do it and come back with a review, i'd be interested in your feedback

but in all honest my first bit of advise would be to save your money...unless you wont miss it that is

Offline DOUGLAS56

A shame she's a WG otherwise, she's got the sort of nyash to build a future with  :lol:

loool this is mad  :lol:.

nicholasbrown92

Yeah.. Her ass is top notch. The clap is the best I've had. I'll probably look to arrange another meet to see if I was just lucky on the day. A shame she's a WG otherwise, she's got the sort of nyash to build a future with  :lol:
You joker  :lol:

Offline Sirmixalott

Are you the guy that said "She is pretty cool and nice to get along with 'unless you (the punter) are a douche" ...in the bubble butt thread?

Luckily this review wont change the perception of this girl just yet. Not until someone established verifies that she is a good and consistent service provider (which she could very well be to be honest)

Yeah, and on review, that was me just quoting her really after an exciting punt. I apologise/d to anyone offended by that line at the time.

On reflection, and with blood circulating my head again, she did have quite a bit of attitude that I can understand why she would turn off many a good honest punter.

Maybe I just got lucky. But for the reasons above, it's been my fave punt so far. I love making shit talkers bite the damn pillow.

Offline king tarzan

A whore with arrogant attitude!
The last thing a punter needs!!
 :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline peter purves

She is Somalian??  :unknown:

Cheers for the racy review!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:03:57 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Yaardie

I find the Somalia / Jamaican mix interesting!

Offline Sirmixalott

Our 2nd meet. Happened last weekend. Our first: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210217.0

Attitude: She's the same girl. Her attitude is not for everyone. We have a decent understanding but I have imagine a lot of punters getting pissed.

Comms: Texted her that day and arranged an incall meet for 7.30. I ended up waiting outside the address for 15mins as she was running late. She got to the place herself around 7.45.

Appearance: She's changed since the last time I saw her. She's got a lot thicker. No longer got the Bria Myles esque ridiculous dimensions (with phat thighs and tight, tiny waist). She's now got an average waist and thicker thighs. Her butt is still very much a bubble butt though.

Service: So when I got there, she we exchanged greetings and pleasantaries. A friend of hers, working out of the same property called her. She was another thick ass girl. I don't think she wanted to be seen by me, but I had caught a glimpse of her already on the road, when Kenya had arrived and let me in. She had hung back and i guess they were pretending they didn't arrive together. The friend went and got food for them both whilst I had a shower.

After which I went into Kenya's room and her friend had snuck in to the other room.

Now here's what would really piss punter's off. Not only did she arrive late, but she came into the room and started shopping on her phone, whilst we talked. She said she was going on holiday soon and it was the only time she had to shop. Because we are cool, I just sat on the bed and chilled.. allowed her to do it without complaining.. didn't want to spoil the ambiance.

So after about 10-5mins of that, we began the festivities..

It was another hot, steamy, sweaty, shit-talking session. OW, Doggy, Missionary, FK, Cowgirl, Standing cowgirl (she's heavier now), back to doggy. She even let me strangle her (kind of initated it). She wanted it rough, and I was happy to oblige.

Finished in Pronebone position.

I had a quick shower and we then sat and spoke for abt 5mins and I left. Probably was there for in total about hour and a half. (15mins because she was late, 5mins to shower before, 15mins of her shopping on her phone, 45mins of sex, 5mins of showering after, 5mins of talking).

Overall: The sex is great and we have good chemistry. But I could imagine if I had something to do on a Sat night and I didn't have much time, I would have been pissed off. She's got thicker, which I don't mind, but again, if I was looking at her pictures on AW and had seen her for the first time, I would have felt she wasn't truly representative of her current state. I hope she gets back to her best soon, although she's told me before she doesn't really exercise much.

P.s. In my last review, she told me she was Jamaican/Somalian. I am pretty sure now that was a lie. I guess she was just trying to throw me off. She's actually from the Kenya/Uganda region.

Offline king tarzan

I would of said put phone away.. if not after a few minutes money back.. not going to put up with that bollox in my paid for time..

Offline Sirmixalott

I would of said put phone away.. if not after a few minutes money back.. not going to put up with that bollox in my paid for time..

Thing is, if I did that, even if she did put away the phone, it would have been a shit fcuk as all you'd get is attitude and the most minilamist of services.

Most girls don't like to be told what to do, even if you are paying for that time. I wasn't in a rush so I allowed it. In the end, I got more time than I paid forand she gave me positive energy throughout.

Offline king tarzan

Thing is, if I did that, even if she did put away the phone, it would have been a shit fcuk as all you'd get is attitude and the most minilamist of services.

Most girls don't like to be told what to do, even if you are paying for that time. I wasn't in a rush so I allowed it. In the end, I got more time than I paid forand she gave me positive energy throughout.

You had advantage of previous know how... so you tolerated.. otherwise sure sign of unprofessional ... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
FYI

You are not allowed to review the same girl unless something significant  has changed.
It’s to stop touting, just add notes on the bottom of your original review.

Our 2nd meet. Happened last weekend. Our first: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210217.0

Attitude: She's the same girl. Her attitude is not for everyone. We have a decent understanding but I have imagine a lot of punters getting pissed.

Comms: Texted her that day and arranged an incall meet for 7.30. I ended up waiting outside the address for 15mins as she was running late. She got to the place herself around 7.45.

Appearance: She's changed since the last time I saw her. She's got a lot thicker. No longer got the Bria Myles esque ridiculous dimensions (with phat thighs and tight, tiny waist). She's now got an average waist and thicker thighs. Her butt is still very much a bubble butt though.

Service: So when I got there, she we exchanged greetings and pleasantaries. A friend of hers, working out of the same property called her. She was another thick ass girl. I don't think she wanted to be seen by me, but I had caught a glimpse of her already on the road, when Kenya had arrived and let me in. She had hung back and i guess they were pretending they didn't arrive together. The friend went and got food for them both whilst I had a shower.

After which I went into Kenya's room and her friend had snuck in to the other room.

Now here's what would really piss punter's off. Not only did she arrive late, but she came into the room and started shopping on her phone, whilst we talked. She said she was going on holiday soon and it was the only time she had to shop. Because we are cool, I just sat on the bed and chilled.. allowed her to do it without complaining.. didn't want to spoil the ambiance.

So after about 10-5mins of that, we began the festivities..

It was another hot, steamy, sweaty, shit-talking session. OW, Doggy, Missionary, FK, Cowgirl, Standing cowgirl (she's heavier now), back to doggy. She even let me strangle her (kind of initated it). She wanted it rough, and I was happy to oblige.

Finished in Pronebone position.

I had a quick shower and we then sat and spoke for abt 5mins and I left. Probably was there for in total about hour and a half. (15mins because she was late, 5mins to shower before, 15mins of her shopping on her phone, 45mins of sex, 5mins of showering after, 5mins of talking).

Overall: The sex is great and we have good chemistry. But I could imagine if I had something to do on a Sat night and I didn't have much time, I would have been pissed off. She's got thicker, which I don't mind, but again, if I was looking at her pictures on AW and had seen her for the first time, I would have felt she wasn't truly representative of her current state. I hope she gets back to her best soon, although she's told me before she doesn't really exercise much.

P.s. In my last review, she told me she was Jamaican/Somalian. I am pretty sure now that was a lie. I guess she was just trying to throw me off. She's actually from the Kenya/Uganda region.

cheers for the review. you did what you had to do to get a good experience

sounds like you two get along pretty well which adds to the experience

have to say that i dont think she would work for me

Offline king tarzan

FYI

I can see your point of view.. but some on here still would classify what you have stated above as touting..
just a no win situation really..

Offline Sirmixalott

FYI

You are not allowed to review the same girl unless something significant  has changed.

Cool. I didn't know that. Thanks.

Next time, I'll add comments to my first meet.

I only reviewed her again as her figure has changed. She's not long the slim thick girl I saw a few months ago. She's just thick now.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I can see your point of view.. but some on here still would classify what you have stated above as touting..

Yes but all that does is bring it to the top again, not increase the number of positives.

Offline Sirmixalott

Lol.. now I'm confused..

Should I have added to my first review? Or just said nothing?

Offline Sirmixalott

Yes but all that does is bring it to the top again, not increase the number of positives.

Ahh.. yes. I see what you mean there.

Offline king tarzan

Lol.. now I'm confused..

You have to ask Kev40ish..

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Lol.. now I'm confused..

Yes added it to your first review.

If it was me I’d say I’d seen her again, great service but her shape has changed.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
You have to ask Kev40ish..

😂😂😂 it’s only Admins rules not mine.

Offline Sirmixalott

cheers for the review. you did what you had to do to get a good experience

sounds like you two get along pretty well which adds to the experience

have to say that i dont think she would work for me

Yeah. 100%. I can imagine others would not be impressed whatsoever.

Offline Silver Birch

Now here's what would really piss punter's off. Not only did she arrive late, but she came into the room and started shopping on her phone, whilst we talked. She said she was going on holiday soon and it was the only time she had to shop.

She ticks a lot of my boxes appearance-wise but any wg using her phone on my time is guaranteed a negative review. Doesn't she know the Internet is open 24/7.  :sarcastic:

She was blatantly taking the piss out of you.  :dash:

Offline Stealthmode

She trying to throw you off by saying she is half Jamaican/Somalian, but her name has Kenya in it :dash:

Offline Chorley

So correct me if I'm wrong. If she doesn't like you she'll be a moody, arrogant cow and try to get you out of the door as quickly as possible? And IF she does like you, then there's still a chance you'll experience all of the above?

And all for the bargain price of £180 p/HR. Where do I sign up. :wackogirl:  :dash:

Offline peter purves

So correct me if I'm wrong. If she doesn't like you she'll be a moody, arrogant cow and try to get you out of the door as quickly as possible? And IF she does like you, then there's still a chance you'll experience all of the above?

And all for the bargain price of £180 p/HR. Where do I sign up. :wackogirl:  :dash:

:D

I do not like it what I see as 'a WG playing hard to get'. Plenty of that in the sickyy...excuse me civvy world :P ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline king tarzan

I do not like it what I see as 'a WG playing hard to get'.

the hard to get days for her are well and truly over..

Offline Chorley

I do not like it what I see as 'a WG playing hard to get'. Plenty of that in the sickyy...excuse me civvy world :P ;)