Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most stupid question a WG has asked?  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Mr_Shins

"Shall we give him a name? How about Dave?"

The 'him' being referred to was my cock. Whilst sucking it. Real mood killer :dash:

I wonder if that woman was blonde and works in Bristol?

Offline Jeremy

"Do you enjoy paying to see girls then?".

Err, yes.
I don't enjoy paying, no. :rolleyes:

Offline Bonker

Wot? You're married and still pay for sex?!

Offline freeze44

'Why arn't you hard yet?'...'am I doing anything wrong?'...of course not I always pay to wank myself  :wacko:

Offline Convince Me

A good 50% will ask ‘are you married & have children’ to which I reply ‘widowed&  2 kids’ with a short explanation attached. Gives them something to think about   ;)

Offline Bonker

Next time, I will say...
Widower. I strangled her for asking stupid questions.

Offline Georgedaviesok

A girl I saw regular who was a getting little more wayward as further visits went on ( who in turn ended up getting some very worrying reviews on here) said to me just as just I presented my hard cock for her to suck 'how's the wife?' I didn't return...ever.

Online RedKettle

So this question does not seen stupid at first - asked by a WG in my hotel room.

"Can you put some music on?"

I explained that no I could not, I had tried and the hotel TV was not working. 

The stupid part was that she just kept asking and tried the TV herself - it was really putting me off. 

After fucking her she asked again about the music!!!

I felt like saying if it is that important to you set your phone up to play music.

Offline Home Alone

Next time, I will say...
Widower. I strangled her for asking stupid questions.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Home Alone

So this question does not seen stupid at first - asked by a WG in my hotel room.

I explained that no I could not, I had tried and the hotel TV was not working. 

The stupid part was that she just kept asking and tried the TV herself - it was really putting me off. 

After fucking her she asked again about the music!!!

I felt like saying if it is that important to you set your phone up to play music.

Perhaps if she also offers Incalls, she's got used to relying on a music station on the radio as much as a timekeeper, as a source of muffling the noise she & her clients make from the neighbours? :unknown:

Online RedKettle

Perhaps if she also offers Incalls, she's got used to relying on a music station on the radio as much as a timekeeper, as a source of muffling the noise she & her clients make from the neighbours? :unknown:

if only there had been enough passion to cause lots of noise!!!   :(

Offline Bonker

Yes, if you can get a tune out of this pink oboe.