Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Horny - Ealing Common W5 - Brazilian  (Read 555 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6871583) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

On the back of TDAF79's review earlier (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353952.0) I decided to head over to see Sarah. Comms managed by the maid, all very efficient and she was very polite and well spoken. Made to wait 5 mins post agreed start time which was fine. I could spot a few punters nearby in their car texting the maid so suspect this could be a first come first serve operation.

Anyway, girl opened the door and it's her. She is petite, stand about 5 foot. Shoulder length hair and wore glasses. She is borderline size 6 / 8, slender body with nice perky tits which I could see through. If you like petite girls she's for you which is the type of girl I usually go for.

That said, there were loads of spots on her face. You couldn't not see them dotted all around her face. I think the rest of her body seemed smooth without spots. The spots, unfortunately, were offputting and at that point I had decided to walk. Nonetheless, I tried to have a short conversation with her before politely declined to stay. I also noticed there was a black spot on her lower lip (right in the middle). Again it was offputting, she might have bit her lips but I couldn't take the chance so bailed in the end.

She seemed friendly and a nice girl. I can't fault her service so am rating this neutral. Comms with the maid was also very good. Body wise she's hot. Facially average, she has Asian heritage and would say she looks more Korean / Japanese than Brazilian. I would have stayed if it wasn't for the spotts dotted all around her and the black mark / scab on her lower lip.

Hopefully the above is helpful. I might have missed this gem but I just couldn't take the chance of catching anything with all the alarm bells.