Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya sophie001  (Read 1275 times)

Offline lucadanke

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Afternoon guys what's the deal? Anybody like to share their experiences?

Offline rudolph hucker

The deal is, she is not on AW by the look of it.

Is this her? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Romanian, no ta.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:23:05 pm by rudolph hucker »

Offline funtimes88

I can safely say that she is a good punt very pritty cute little.blonde tiny body enhanced titties great ass , dunno whats happened to her profile tho

Offline lucadanke

The link appears to not work but she's showing as available today in Bristol on AW

Offline rudolph hucker

The link appears to not work but she's showing as available today in Bristol on AW

......and accessing from Romania, never sure how this works. Call her and find out.

You of all people should be wary of Romanians after being scammed by Morena.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:42:00 pm by rudolph hucker »

Offline markc65

If you put her AW number of 2646278 into the search box (see top right) there are plenty of discussions about her

Offline funtimes88

She is fit she is funny about her nips tho, worth a visit she has changed her hair tho sadly

Offline Roth

......and accessing from Romania, never sure how this works. Call her and find out.

You of all people should be wary of Romanians after being scammed by Morena.

Sergei probably managing her AW profile from Romania whilst she is working in Bristol.  :unknown:

vw

Sergei probably managing her AW profile from Romania whilst she is working in Bristol.  :unknown:

She is like Little Katie has loads of fluffies bigging her up, also banned form here !

Quite an amusing poster in her way, would love to meet but the BB rumours put me off.

Some Romanian English from her !

:D really you speake fluent in devon...and another coples of englis areas  :wacko: you deserve a Nobel :D
Mrs sorry cause i disturbed you ...my apologises.     :thumbsup:    i m very shure cause you never do mistakes when you write in german spanis italian or french...i think you are to good for this wold. Why you have a problem cause i m still here ,cause i bring in front of people ...what  reviws did you puted?(from 9 rewiews 6 are negative , is so hard to make you someone happy?)  I think is faire to  can  have right of replay   or not? Is still inquisiton ...people can acuse but accused person is not allowed to defender ?  Btw...the universal language of bulshits probably is the first language what you learned you still use...specialy in your reviews.
 Have a nice day.

Offline funtimes88

She is a good punt bit vanilla but very cute with a good.body and few tattoos which I like.  But if your thinking about seeing her in bristol there is loads of options