Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SANDRA HOT . anyone met her before looks very sexy  (Read 1327 times)

Offline woodie123

HOT SANDRA HOT looks very hot think i might see her soon.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Stiltskin

She's a decent punt, looks better than those crappy photos would suggest.

Offline Cunning Punt

HOT SANDRA HOT looks very hot think i might see her soon.  External Link/Members Only

Before you post a request for info, try actually doing some research on here by copying and pasting the ID no ie 1896168 into the white dialog box at the top right of the screen.

You will see there are several comments about her and no fewer than seven reviews of her.

For what it's worth, she has a mixed press and when I met her 3 years ago, she was dreadful, but that was some time ago so can possibly be discounted. The most recent review of her by a regular reviewer just a month ago was positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
A link to a list of the reviews comes up beneath this post, comes up... now

Offline 123Mel456

Before you post a request for info, try actually doing some research on here by copying and pasting the ID no ie 1896168 into the white dialog box at the top right of the screen.

Here here.  Sure some just ask for the sake of adding +1 to their post count

Offline happy as larry

Does anyone know if she is still working?

Offline Lewis

Does anyone know if she is still working?

Her old profile vanished, and a new one appeared very shortly afterwards in Nottinghamshire.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Strange to ditch the old profile that had amassed quite a few positive reviews on it for a new one, and in a completely different location.

Offline happy as larry

Thanks Lewis; now that one has gone, strange

Offline Lewis

Thanks Lewis; now that one has gone, strange

Huh? The new links I posted up bring up her new AW profile.

Offline happy as larry

You are right the links are workig