Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive, Neutral, or Negative?  (Read 520 times)

Offline gspotjim

What rating would you give to a booking made on AW that is postponed to a different date and time only an hour and 20 minutes before the booking?
The reason given for postponing the booking was that her time of the month had arrived earlier than expected.
Thanks.

Offline nwluvit

What rating would you give to a booking made on AW that is postponed to a different date and time only an hour and 20 minutes before the booking?
The reason given for postponing the booking was that her time of the month had arrived earlier than expected.
Thanks.

Give her a chance. Could well be telling the truth. Sounds like she has rebooked, or am I reading it wrong?

Offline southcoastpunter

if she has re-booked you and you are going to that meeting, i personally would wait until i have seen her then "rate" her based on the WHOLE experience - both the fact that she postponed it and the meeting you actually had. And i would include what you said above in the review.

Offline gspotjim

She rebooked for a lunch time, but messaged again about an hour and a half before the booking to say she had an issue with her pets and could we do late afternoon instead, but didn’t give a time because she said she didn’t know when the issue would be sorted.
I’ve got a dog and these things happen, so I said OK and gave her my availability. She said she would let me know when everything was sorted. That was at lunch time that day. I’ve heard nothing since.
Basically, I have two reviews I can do, one for each of the two AW bookings made. Do I do Neutral for the first and Negative for the second or what?

Online bdyno

Personally if the meet turns out to be good, I'd pretty much ignore the rescheduling completely - although it would get a mention in the review.  Sometimes shit happens, and (assuming honesty) I'm sure you'd rather she rescheduled than go through with a meet whilst she's on a period.

However, if it becomes a habit then that's definitely something that needs considering - I've had a regular girl in the past who made such a habit of rescheduling (for believably genuine reason) who only got a Neutral review despite the fact all the meets that happened were great.  In the end it was her lack of reliability that stopped me seeing her completely, and had I done a second review of her it would definitely have been Negative.

In your case. giving her the benefit of the doubt probably makes the most sense for now.

EDIT:  In the time I took to write that, you added your extra post.  I'd say it's heading towards a Negative - but I'd still only do a single review for the whole experience.  If you persist and a meet happens that turns out well, I'd be considering a Neutral.  IMO, she's gone beyond the point of Positive being an option.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 06:05:35 pm by bdyno »

Offline gspotjim

Personally if the meet turns out to be good, I'd pretty much ignore the rescheduling completely - although it would get a mention in the review.  Sometimes shit happens, and (assuming honesty) I'm sure you'd rather she rescheduled than go through with a meet whilst she's on a period.

However, if it becomes a habit then that's definitely something that needs considering - I've had a regular girl in the past who made such a habit of rescheduling (for believably genuine reason) who only got a Neutral review despite the fact all the meets that happened were great.  In the end it was her lack of reliability that stopped me seeing her completely, and had I done a second review of her it would definitely have been Negative.

In your case. giving her the benefit of the doubt probably makes the most sense for now.

EDIT:  In the time I took to write that, you added your extra post.  I'd say it's heading towards a Negative - but I'd still only do a single review for the whole experience.  If you persist and a meet happens that turns out well, I'd be considering a Neutral.  IMO, she's gone beyond the point of Positive being an option.

All good points and thank you for taking the time to do the edit. If I rebook, and I haven’t decided if I will even bother yet, it will be the third time of trying to meet.

Also, what would everyone do about AW asking for feedback? I did a neutral for the first reschedule, but am hesitant to say anything yet about the second postponement. My part of Dorset is a bit of a desert and her profile looks good and she has only positive AW feedback, not that AW feedback means anything. She is not mentioned on here at all, so I would be TOFTT.

Offline gspotjim

By the way, she gave me the post code of her location when I made the second booking, so it could be genuine. I’ve asked for a booking on another date. We will see what happens with the third attempt.

Offline Coriniumstud

I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, these things happen so if the booking didn’t take place then it’s a neutral
In the past I had arranged a booking with a wg and one of us had to cancel due to illness so it was a neutral

Offline gspotjim

I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, these things happen so if the booking didn’t take place then it’s a neutral
In the past I had arranged a booking with a wg and one of us had to cancel due to illness so it was a neutral

Does that still remain the case when it has happened twice in a row?

Offline Coriniumstud

You say in an earlier post that you’re trying for a third time
If it happens I’d write one review and probably give a neutral but if it doesn’t happen I’d give it a negative

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'd wait to see how it turns out. If you post a review now but still have ambitions to see her then she might get alerted to it. If she has had genuine issues then she'll just think you're a wanker and won't see you at all.
After a 3rd strike I'd give up trying.

Offline gspotjim

Thanks everyone. I’ll let you know what happens.

Offline gspotjim

The third booking finally happened. Review to follow.