Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Brooke! Bridgwater - any info?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Geezerman155

She has been busy over the last month or so and collecting reviews on AW but I wondered if anyone on here has had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Photos are hot but there is a mixed portfolio of ladies in Bridgwater but she does look pretty special.
Banned reason: Ignoring request to explain lack of contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JUICEGORGER

Had a gawp of private pics Thursday night and messaged on AW her re: meet on Friday to be told 10 - 4 availability. Hit Bridgwater just after 10 and no answer to 3/4 calls so made other arrangements but afterwards then rec'd text saying available from 2-4(?)

Offline Geezerman155

Any face pics in the private gallery? How is she looking?

Offline Jwensing

Contact to TOFFT for my first review, she offered bareback as an extra, avoid.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Contact to TOFFT for my first review, she offered bareback as an extra, avoid.
You've been here 3 1/2 years and your first post is to accuse an SP of being a barebacker, you've never thought to make any contributions or post any reviews up to now, you've got zero credibility mate.

Offline Jwensing

Whether or not I have credibility in this context doesn't matter to me a tremendous deal to be honest - I've just come across a SP that has offered me this unexpectedly so have put it out there so that others are forewarned.

Given how brazenly it was offered to me, I have no doubt that my experience will be corroborated sooner rather than later.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Whether or not I have credibility in this context doesn't matter to me a tremendous deal to be honest - I've just come across a SP that has offered me this unexpectedly so have put it out there so that others are forewarned.

Given how brazenly it was offered to me, I have no doubt that my experience will be corroborated sooner rather than later.
Any reason for your lack of contributions so far?  :unknown:

Offline Geezerman155

Lads lads lads….enough of the bickering and let’s get back to the point of this thread - Brooke!

Has anyone on here fucked her?

What does she look like?
How well does she suck?0
How tight is her pussy?
Does she love it?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Lads lads lads….enough of the bickering and let’s get back to the point of this thread - Brooke!

Has anyone on here fucked her?

What does she look like?
How well does she suck?0
How tight is her pussy?
Does she love it?
You've been here 7+ years, it's been 3 years since your one and only review and you are involving yourself in moderating issues.   :unknown:

Now you have brought attention to yourself can you explain your lack of meaningful contributions to the site.

Offline Geezerman155

Perhaps I got this site wrong.

I thought it was an open forum to share and discuss all things punting?

Didn’t know it was just a competition to see who has wasted the most of their life posting on here and not doing other things.

Not being as active as you is not a moderation issue it is just not being as active as you.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question about a SP in the region which is what this platform is for is it not?  Why is that a problem to you? Weird.

Anyway - any other contributors out there that don’t have an odd chip on their shoulder have any info on Brooke I would love to hear it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps I got this site wrong.

I thought it was an open forum to share and discuss all things punting?

Didn’t know it was just a competition to see who has wasted the most of their life posting on here and not doing other things.

Not being as active as you is not a moderation issue it is just not being as active as you.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question about a SP in the region which is what this platform is for is it not?  Why is that a problem to you? Weird.

Anyway - any other contributors out there that don’t have an odd chip on their shoulder have any info on Brooke I would love to hear it.
Have you bothered to read the rules during your time leeching off the good work of others?   :unknown:

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

The members who do contribute appreciate the work the mods do in dealing with those who are only here to take without giving anything in return.

The idea is to SHARE information, we aren't a public information service.

Offline Geezerman155

OK - point taken.

Do you have any information to SHARE? Or are you just here to tell other people off?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
OK - point taken.

Do you have any information to SHARE? Or are you just here to tell other people off?
Just here to tell people off, hence the word Moderator under my name. Though I am willing to and do share information when I get a break from dealing with the leeches.

Now would you care to explain why you have not made any meaningful contributions.

Offline Geezerman155

You are obviously very important.

I did look at your contributions which seem to be a huge proportion of complaining at people that they aren’t uploading enough. That isn’t being a moderator it is being a bit weird mate to be honest.  Trouble at home?

And I also note all your reviews are in the North East so why are you wading into an innocent request for information in the south west. Miles away from you but you think you need to get involved.

Just odd

Offline Cheltclient

I did look at your contributions which seem to be a huge proportion of complaining at people that they aren’t uploading enough. That isn’t being a moderator it is being a bit weird mate to be honest.  Trouble at home?

And I also note all your reviews are in the North East so why are you wading into an innocent request for information in the south west. Miles away from you but you think you need to get involved.

Just odd

Blimey OP. Not really caring if it makes me look like putting an apple on the teachers desk, but I think you’ve really misunderstood the role of the moderator here.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Just odd
I'm wading in as you put it because part of the job of being a moderator on this forum is making sure we weed out those who only take and don't give back, like you  for instance.

We do like to give people a chance to explain themselves, something you seem very reluctant to do.

One last chance to explain why you haven't made any useful contribution. 

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I've given you every opportunity to explain yourself, looks like you don't want to be a member anymore.

Online Fuzzyduck

Just odd

And I just thought you were a leech. Little did I know you're also a prick, and not a very bright one either. You won't be missed.