Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Jabba the Slut

Going down to Blackpool in a few weeks for the darts. I have scanned the 'available' girls on Aw and find it very poor indeed. I enjoy a little punt when im down there and im disappointed in the lack of quality on offer.I have tried the red light district (or so called) with the one or two parlours there but there wasn't much to speak about. Tai massage was ok a couple of years ago .Just wondering if any of my fellow Seasiders can put me straight if they have improved. Thanks.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry mate it's shit, can't remember the last time I punted in Blackpool, I make a 100 mile round trip to Manchester where some of the parlours and girls are pretty good.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give a positive recommendation depending on exactly what you are looking for

Offline george r

only girl I have seen in Blackpool is thai nikki/nikita  prob seen her about 8 or 9 times and never had a bad visit but read recently on here she did a bait and switch but that's never happened to me !!  not seen her for a few yrs though.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Thanks for the replies. Its very frustrating in Blackpool . You would think with the size of the place and plenty of accommodation available (ie hotels and flats) that there would be plenty of decent working girls there. They could make a fortune. Also after reading about the parlours in Manchester maybe some of the owners should branch out and open one there because the couple that are there are very poor, think the last time I was in it was Polish girls. Yep Blackpool should be Britain's answer to sin city. I still enjoy going to the place, I know it gets slagged off for being run down ect but its magic when the suns out and the cheap beer.

Offline Marquis

I have seen Nikita AKA Blackpool Thai Girl many times, and she is my number one all time favourite girl by some distance.

However, as someone else has said, it seems as though she is not above pulling the old bait and switch trick:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57814.0

If you actually end up seeing Nikita then you will have the ride of your life - no need to bother with the Pleasure Beach!

Offline Jabba the Slut

Thanks ....will give her a call and hopefully she will be available when im down there.

nuts4you

Nikita is not bait/switching, it is her sister that is downstairs, I have seen Nikita about 3 or 4 times a year for the last 16 years, nuts

Offline Jabba the Slut

Just back from a very enjoyable trip to Blackpool. Very, very disappointed in the available girls on offer in AW,
As for the 5 so called parlours on the road just up from The Winter Gardens, laughable.
Some of the ladies were horrific, apart from maybe one 6-10 Polish girls that I spoke too.
I didn't take up any of the offers,(one quoted £80) for half an hour basic service, (she had a face for haunting houses) and had to stop myself from laughing.
Im spoiled regards to punting in Edinburgh parlours. Girls up here far superior.
Just a pity because Blackpool has huge potential in terms of becoming a punting mecca.
Lets hope things change.
To sum up a mixture of Poles and fat old British slags, not good.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry to hear you drew a blank mate, I hate to say I told you so but.........

pierrot

Blackpool is actually a very small town, people from outside have this idea its massive, the population of the whole coast is less than 250 thousand, a substantial number of the working population work outside the area in Preston, lancs and manchester.
Good girls come thinking they are going to make loads of dough, they soon move on, most sensible punters head for Preston and Manchester, me included.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Blackpool is actually a very small town, people from outside have this idea its massive, the population of the whole coast is less than 250 thousand, a substantial number of the working population work outside the area in Preston, lancs and manchester.
Good girls come thinking they are going to make loads of dough, they soon move on, most sensible punters head for Preston and Manchester, me included.
Just looked on Wiki about Blackpool population which says -
It has an estimated population of 142,100,.[2] falling to 142,065 at the 2011 Census.[3] making it the fourth most populated settlement in the North West behind Manchester, Liverpool and Warrington, and a population density that makes it the fourth most densely populated borough of England and Wales outside Greater London.[4]

Surely room for a few good girls to make good money so long as they don't try overcharging which seems to be the norm for a good girl in a punting desert, perhaps this is why they move on as the phones get dusty due to their prices in a town where wages ain't top dollar
I have to agree with punting in Preston & Manchester as that's exactly what I do though not punted in Preston for a while.

pierrot

Dont forget you need to divide that figure by 2 so theres only about 70000 males.