Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations in Coventry  (Read 1161 times)

Online Denhamhoop

I will be visiting Coventry for footballing reasons at the start of May and do any locals have anyone that is worth my time would be looking for someone more in the slow sensual GFE thing than anything too hot and sweaty

Offline Dylanbob

Unless you like Thais, I would take the drive into Birmingham.

Some great Thais come though the area. Kenzie and Kylie in my reviews are sometimes in town and good.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 11:50:50 pm by Dylanbob »

Online Denhamhoop

Cheers Bob both of them look good but I adore Thais have normally enjoyed them any recommendations for them because looks like Kenzie only works 1 day a week but will contact Kylie see if I have any luck

Offline Thompsonjohn

Busty Amy is a regular I see, more curvy depends if she is your type but really nice girl and a good service.

External Link/Members Only

Online Denhamhoop

Busty Amy is a regular I see, more curvy depends if she is your type but really nice girl and a good service.

Cheers I will keep her in mind I love a curvy girl but I have a plan A in place just got to confirm the meet later in the week

Online mr.bluesky

Tractor Boy?!

No he punts mainly in London and looking at his avatar picture he's got to be a QPR fan. Sky blues play them on the last day of the season.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:52:13 am by mr.bluesky »

Online BootsnBunches

Interesting thread.  Any thoughts for Saturday? I tend to like skinny and young, although I’m not opposed to older (upto 40) if they are trim.  Open minded on race and skin colour. 

Online Denhamhoop

No he punts mainly in London and looking at his avatar picture he's got to be a QPR fan. Sky blues play them on the last day of the season.
Yep I am a RaRa fan thankfully the game is not vital anymore. I used to practice this hobby up and down the country following my team. Then life happened Triple heart attack meant the travelling and this was knocked on the head while I recovered. Getting back into it and a return to knowing I will get to enjoy myself before the game. Nothing will ever beat the Sergei Aguero day fantastic 3some at TJ's with MILF and her "daughter" then the game but I always live in hope

Offline goodolnick

You're gonna get a proper thrashing ( at the CBS)!

Offline MagicMike

Interesting thread.  Any thoughts for Saturday? I tend to like skinny and young, although I’m not opposed to older (upto 40) if they are trim.  Open minded on race and skin colour.

A couple here that look interesting and I have on my hotlist. Not managed to arrange a suitable time with either yet though:

Online mr.bluesky

Yep I am a RaRa fan thankfully the game is not vital anymore. I used to practice this hobby up and down the country following my team. Then life happened Triple heart attack meant the travelling and this was knocked on the head while I recovered. Getting back into it and a return to knowing I will get to enjoy myself before the game. Nothing will ever beat the Sergei Aguero day fantastic 3some at TJ's with MILF and her "daughter" then the game but I always live in hope

I would imagine following QPR after having a triple heart attack is not wise with the amount of stress they must cause you, especially this season  :scare:
I don't think you'll find any milfs with daughters near the CBS arena though.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: Today at 12:06:27 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

I think the Sky Blues players are already "on the beach" after the last few performances . Being robbed of an FA cup final has knocked the stuffing out of them.
We only seem to wake up for the last 20 minutes of games now.  :dash:

Online Denhamhoop

Wouldn't be the first time we got smashed on its opening 3 0 Dele Adebola smashing Dominic Shimmin to bits his first game after coming through Wenger's Academy at Arsenal

Online Denhamhoop

I would imagine following QPR after having a triple heart attack is not wise with the amount of stress they must cause you, especially this season  :scare:
I don't think you'll find any milfs with daughters near the CBS arena though.  :unknown:
It's OK my first choice has come through (Well fingers crossed she will) as for QPR they aren't too bad a bit frustrating never quite know which QPR are going to turn up against WBA we have been the worst side they have played this season and the best side but that's what happens in football unless you support one of the big boys and being an England fan is way more frustrating because with the attack and midfield we currently have we should be winning stuff
« Last Edit: Today at 07:34:03 pm by Denhamhoop »