Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Porsha - Stevenage  (Read 3266 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5579490) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

I saw Eva Porsha a couple of weeks ago when she was in town just outside Stevenage. I spoke to her and confirmed DFK, OWO both ways, me fucking her and her fucking me and both us to cum. We agreed on £200 for an hour

I turned up at the postcode given, parked up and texted her, she then directed me to another road. This was only 200m away so I left the car and walked. As is norm with most TS girls, the photos are heavily photo shopped. She isn't unattractive however, the last picture on BP is probably the most accurate likeness and has reasonable size tits. not stupidly big ones.

She is very friendly and chatty and I was soon mega hard  :cool: Unfortunately DFK and OWO was off the menu due to her recently having a filling!!  :( Why do these girls think it is OK to lie?

As is the norm with me, I was thinking with my cock not my head so carried on without making a fuss. Her oral on me was OK, and then I started sucking her cock. She said she was about to cum, and I said don't, I want you to fuck me first....... surprise, surprise, she was bottom only!!  :angry: Must have been the filling!

So I fucked her instead and I have to say, she took a good pounding. When I'd had enough, I started sucking her again and she soon came in my mouth and then I wanked over her tits. She tried to avoid the cum at the last moment but I was so horny I literally shot my load.

We had a bit of small talk, her English is excellent unlike many TS girls and she is nice to chat to. I used the bathroom, got dressed and left the flat an hour after walking in.

I've left a negative as she blatantly lies about the services she offers which is a shame because she's a nice person to chat to........ but chatting isn't why I'm handing over £200!

I originally saw her profile on AW but cannot see it now. If anyone knows it, please share. :hi:

Offline cheekymonkey

Offline cheekymonkey

Thanks for the review, often wondered about this one.....what was her cock like please? And is she slim, or a bit porky?

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only
Not sure if i've done the AW link correctly....

link works OK, but it's cleaner if you copy and paste the links from near the bottom of the profile, e.g. in this case
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
post both of them

Offline cheekymonkey

Oh yes i see it now! Many thanks for the tip Scutty Brown  :hi:

Offline knob rocker

Thanks for the review, often wondered about this one.....what was her cock like please? And is she slim, or a bit porky?

When hard, maybe 5", very small when soft. I would say she is slim and she looks very convincing.

Offline cheekymonkey

Thanks Knob Rocker, sounds good- i much prefer smaller asian cocks.

Offline knob rocker

Thanks Knob Rocker, sounds good- i much prefer smaller asian cocks.

Just be happy that she is offering the services you want!

Offline charliepie

I wonder how often she drags that filling excuse out but not sure I want to pay £120 to find out despite her obvious attractiveness. Her BP prices are slightly lower so maybe she's negotiable if not busy.

Offline Xtro

I wonder how often she drags that filling excuse out but not sure I want to pay £120 to find out despite her obvious attractiveness. Her BP prices are slightly lower so maybe she's negotiable if not busy.

Apparently she now does DFK and OWO.....  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only