Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven_Lauren - Cardiff  (Read 1807 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Explorerindi

External Link/Members Only

Can’t add much to the previous dozens of reviews, but here I come anyway.

Raven has a delicious petite body with a peachy ass that is jewell of that crown. I asked her to receive me in a little dress and she wore for me a see through little thing that left nothing to imagination and got me horny the minute I stepped into her pad. That marked the whole meet, she was so much more than what I expected. She is a pocket rocket beauty and a gem. Raven is extremely comfortable with her body and it notices.

Thought she would be too wild or dominating, but she is a sweetheart and can navigate well the fifty shades of naughtiness, she adapted well to my pace and taste. It felt all really genuine and natural. The whole experience felt like being with an old fuck mate, fucking and chatting with a smart witty lady. She can be addictive and a threat to the prime punting directive for those weak at heart. She has a Cleopatra look to her face, and there’s nothing naughtier than her eye contact during BJ, I could spend hours in her mouth without pulling out.

Don’t want to go blow by blow. For those who like details, the session included: OWO, DT, CIM, cum play, snowball offered but not my thing, covered vaginal penetration, fingering, toys. All the condiments to a great meet. Her asterisk was extremely inviting, in a future (even if not my usual fave) I intend to do the extra for A-level session.

I don’t often do repeats, I find pleasure in variety. However, I feel with Raven I just scratched the surface and I’m looking for a rematch asap.

Be nice to her and carpe diem folks!

E

Offline justalad

Raven continues to deliver a flawless service, with or without Alice in tow.

We can be a hard bunch to please  But she’s one of a select few to have only green / positive reviews.  I’m due a rematch also.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 08:04:43 am by justalad »

Offline bolo79bm

Not surprised to see another Raven admirer. Cheers for the review E!  :hi: