Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy sexy Thai - Cardiff  (Read 1378 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113351) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline justalad

Firstly, thanks to clevertrevor for bringing this SP to my attention, I would not normally see an SP with zero reviews on AW especially when they aren’t British.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Hmmmm. Sent message which wasn’t responded to the day before the actual meet so presumed that she already left town.  WhatsApp sent the following day as the green light was on and quick message was received back.  Time, duration, location and services confirmed over a couple of messages.

Location: Residential area in Canton. On street parking available.

Services: FK, OWO, RO, Rimming (on her), Covered Sex and CIM.

Looks: A real head turner. Very pretty, petite, big tits (bolts ons), lovely arse. Mid 20’s is about right.

Cost: £100.00 for 30 minutes including £20.00 for OWO / CIM.

Message sent to advise I was at location and was told to go straight in.  Candy was waiting so no issue.  Met by Candy and first impression was WOW, stunning!

Had agreed services prior to but when I saw her in person, I knew that OWO / CIM would be needed.  Confirmed this with Candy, she smiled and £100.00 handed over.

Into FK, not deep but tongues used. This continued for a couple of minutes before I relieved Candy of her knickers are bra, playfully pushed her onto the bed and gave her some oral. Trimmed pussy which was neat and tidy, she was fairly responsive and seemed to enjoy although didn’t climax.

OWO on me with Candy licking the tip teasingly before taking my cock a little deeper.  Not deep by any stretch but decent momentum with some attention to the balls.  Jacket applied with her mouth which I find a nice tough.

Bent her over to fuck in doggy and as she applied some lube, I couldn’t resist rimming her arse.  Cock in, she’s tight and banged away for a few minutes before switching to CG.  Candy rides well, gives as good as she gets and this is where she excelled.  Nice feel of her tits and pulled her in for another kiss.  SAP rising, I asked her to stop riding and to finish me by mouth.

Jacket off, more OWO before spunking in her mouth.  Surprisingly, she didn’t rush off and carried on sucking and took every last drop before going to the bathroom to spit.  £20.00 well spent in my view.

Would I return? 100%. She’s a stunningly attractive Thai lady who provided a good service.  £100.00 isn’t cheap for a Thai SP providing basic services and if / when I do return, I’ll unlikely take the £20.00 extras option.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline welshpunter17

She's on my HL - Glad she's extended her time in Cardiff, will certainly try and see her!

I've noticed that there are a few touring Thais around the country who's pictures are equally attractive using the same location for photos, lets hope they visit too!