Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven_Lauren (Independent) - Cardiff - Incall  (Read 1915 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour
Incall - £150

I've booked Raven in the past while she was with Portfolio so thought I'd give her service a try as an indie. Was really excited about this one; Raven has always been a great fuck. Also prob the best value SP in Cardiff atm.

Logistics; Booking; Confirmation

World away from the slow and laboured coms you get with portfolio. Raven handles all her coms now. Responded to my text within 5 mins with her availability. Booking was set up with half an hour. Quick and efficient as it should be.

Apartment just off Newport road. Well hidden for discretion purposes. Paid parking nearby which is a shame but more than enough of it.

Looks

Raven has probably the best body on an SP I've ever been with. Everything is so well proportioned. Fat ass, great tits, perfect curves and sexy lips. She is also always well manicured, perfect makeup, sexy manicured feet and nails; just how I like it. An SP who really looks after herself.

Raven opens the door and invites me in. For those who have experienced Raven, her personality is her biggest asset. She's a great crack. Bubbly and so easy to talk to. I put the cash on the table and Raven leads me to the room. As a side note, Raven has never counted the paper while Ive been there. It's such a nice touch. She really does come across as very trusting.

Was dressed exactly how I asked. Black lace thong, heels and tights. Get to the room and am offered a shower and water; refused as had one. She then politely asks if she could suck my dick. I love when she goes into submissive mode without prompting. Given she'd said please I gladly allowed. Raven has this special technique where she sucks the tip like a hoover. It's so effective with me I always have to tell her to slow down. Gave owo with plenty of attention to balls and plenty of spit. Switched to 69 to return the favour. This lasted prob 20 mins.

She then again politely asked if I could fuck her hard (her words). Again, who was I to turn down such a polite request. Bagged up and she (without prompting) went on all fours. From experience I know Raven enjoys a good fuck. Told her I wasn't going to hold back; she replied "good". I then fucked her doggy for  about 15 straight mins at full pelt. She loved every min of it continually begging for me to fuck her harder. Not once did she complain.

After exhausting myself, I collapsed on my back on the bed. Raven took this opportunity to hop and to grind me. While doing this she grabbed my hands putting them on her tits telling me to pull her nipples. It was all too much and before long I exploded in the bag.

Had a brief chat, jumped in the shower, had another chat and before long realised I was 15 mins over. Thing is with Raven we both would have never
known. We could have chatted for hours. She is so easy going.

Conclusion

Glad her services have remained if not gotten better since going independent. At this price point, Ravens probably best value SP in Cardiff. I'm slightly concerned that with this quality of service and now that she's independent, she will get to busy for me. Until then I'll just continue to enjoy her while I can. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 12:37:37 am by bolo79bm »

Online iverthickone

Nice one bolo!

It always makes me laugh when Raven says fuck me harder.  Usually at that point I am doing my utmost!  :D  sorry, girl, this is it!

Offline notcalledchris

Nice review..  reminds me to fuck her again.

Offline bolo79bm

Nice one bolo!

It always makes me laugh when Raven says fuck me harder.  Usually at that point I am doing my utmost!  :D  sorry, girl, this is it!

:D

Offline MJavon

Nice one bolo!

Yes when you think you giving 100% and the call comes in! I wonder how many hips have been put out with chaps trying there best