Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRUNETTE OLIVIA - Swansea  (Read 1578 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764720) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Moominman

External Link/Members Only

I usually frequent the Asian marina flat but this week I enquired who the girl was and it was Mimi, who isn't a spring chicken and although a nice enough girl and facially pretty her body has seen better days.

So with little else on offer in the Swansea area I decided to check out one of the Brazilian girls currently advertising services in the area.

Sent a message asking for a postcode and received a reply about an hour later confirming she was about that day and available. Messaged back a few hours later and booked a 30 min appt.
Venue was easy to find apartment in a complex close to the Wig pub.
Text when outside and was let in, lovely looking girl and nice apartment.
Olivia wore a lime colour lace matching set and a white negligee.
Long dark hair, beautiful woman and lovely shape. Friendly welcome kiss on the cheek. Lead upstairs to the bedroom, I asked if OWO was on offer which it was for an extra 20, so £100 for 30 mins. Coin sorted and I asked for a shower. Shown the ensuite which I used and back in the room, shortly after.
Some DFK and neck kissing, nails down the back and general smooching. Olivia turned around for me to remove her bra. Large set of enhanced tits. Not a great fan of fake titties but to be fair these are well done. Bronze smooth skin with the odd tattoo and long raven hair, Olivia is a lovely looking woman. Laid on the bed some more kissing and removed her knickers for RO.
Clean shaven pussy, responsive nipples and seemed to enjoy the pussy licking we switched to her giving the BJ.
Lovely kissing all over, all around the groin area, licking around the crotch and balls and a nice deep BJ.
This went on for a few minutes and after a while she came up to get a rubber and start sex.
I do take my own condoms but forgot to take it out of my jacket and just went with what she had at this stage, wish I'd used my own as they're the sensitive skyns and the one she had was a bit cheap and thick but, on it went and she sat on top and rode me for a few mins before changing to mish.
 Gave her some long deep strokes which she seemed to enjoy, lots of snogging and neck kissing, good pounding and eventually finished in the condom.
All in all a lovely attractive girl, definately the lady in the pics as she has the same tats. Probably late 20s or 30 ish I'd say.
Great service and I would definitely go back. She's in swansea for a week before she goes to Bristol then Glasgow and heads back to Brazil.

Venue 9
Looks 8
Service 8
Price 7
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:36:02 pm by Moominman »

Online Punting_Mad

Have you tried the other Marina Chinese Flat.. the one along from the big Tower?

Offline Moominman

Yes not had many good ones there. Three times I been, first girl was nice but not a word of English, second was an absolute psycho and was punching herself during sex and third one she looked dreadful so I walked.