Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Jackies - Manchester  (Read 1733 times)

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

Location: as discussed in previous reviews. Visit at night if you want to be anonymous!
Cost: £50
Sp: Anna - a chunky granny. Estimate size 14-16 with big soft d cups.
Service: straight to her knees and sucked (without) until I was ready. Her oral skills were fairly exquisite.
As she’d done most of the prep work, i ploughed her in doggy for as long as I could hold out and eventually let it all go in the bag.

Overall: for the price, there can be no complaints on service. The venue however…

Offline blueboy85

Was the oral without included in the £50 fee? What day is she there?

Offline Tom1976

External Link/Members Only

Location: as discussed in previous reviews. Visit at night if you want to be anonymous!
Cost: £50
Sp: Anna - a chunky granny. Estimate size 14-16 with big soft d cups.
Service: straight to her knees and sucked (without) until I was ready. Her oral skills were fairly exquisite.
As she’d done most of the prep work, i ploughed her in doggy for as long as I could hold out and eventually let it all go in the bag.

Overall: for the price, there can be no complaints on service. The venue however…

During the day; you can enter via the back lane entrance (this isn’t a euphemism for anal btw) at the Levenshulme pub and behind the row of shops: the alley gating is usually open.

Now the prices have been put up I wonder if they’ll do it up. It wasn’t and isn’t the worst parlour I was ever in, but it was £40 for the half hour for about 20 years.

Offline RAJEC

Was the oral without included in the £50 fee? What day is she there?

Yes mate, included. I think it was a Monday

Offline RAJEC

During the day; you can enter via the back lane entrance (this isn’t a euphemism for anal btw) at the Levenshulme pub and behind the row of shops: the alley gating is usually open.

Now the prices have been put up I wonder if they’ll do it up. It wasn’t and isn’t the worst parlour I was ever in, but it was £40 for the half hour for about 20 years.

Very useful,  :hi: