Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Thai  (Read 728 times)

Offline Candyman1900

Evening gents, I know it's late but I'm in Leeds tomorrow. I have looked through here and viva Street and there doesn't seem to be much choice on the Thai / Oriental massage punt front. Has anyone any recommendations please? If not could someone suggest a decent punt with a small framed lady. Thanks in advance 👍

Online wakefieldlad13

Evening gents, I know it's late but I'm in Leeds tomorrow. I have looked through here and viva Street and there doesn't seem to be much choice on the Thai / Oriental massage punt front. Has anyone any recommendations please? If not could someone suggest a decent punt with a small framed lady. Thanks in advance 👍

There are slim pickings at the moment im afraid, one or two girls have been seeing regulars but not advertising

There is Nicky, oriental, in morley but she has a BB question mark against her, you may be better going a little further west, Bradford etc

Offline Candyman1900

Is it a serious doubt or just hear say? If it is hear say can you forward me her link so I can investigate but if its a def then don't 👍

Offline muffin

Just look up nicky thai massage leeds on gumtree..she is  pricy though

Offline Candyman1900

Tried it can't find it. But I am useless with this stuff.

Offline Aireman

Could do worse than giving some of the Thai places a call. They aren't officially open, but i get the sense that if the price is right you might be able to twist their arm.