Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naked hands spa  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Fred35

In London this week close to this place - pondering a massage. Can’t see any reports- any info? Ta

Offline Liverpool

In London this week close to this place - pondering a massage. Can’t see any reports- any info? Ta

External Link/Members Only

You mean this one? No not been, but as you've a member for 2 years I'll help you out with posting a USEFUL link.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Their facebook images do not look too promising

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hunkyjunk

If you want a message and a cheap spa - this is the place to go. If you want anything else, you will be disappointed.

Offline Liverpool

If you want a message and a cheap spa - this is the place to go. If you want anything else, you will be disappointed.

Have you been in the last THREE years you've been a member?

Offline hunkyjunk

Offline hunkyjunk

Review perhaps? :dash:

This is a proper naturist spa. The few times I've been there the sauna and massage is good but there is no hint whatsoever of extras. The clientelle are mainly men with the occasional female. 

If you have ever been to the spas in Germany if feels like a poor alternative to them.

From this sites perspective, it is a negative, if you want a cheap relaxing spa, it is a positive.

Offline Liverpool

This is a proper naturist spa. The few times I've been there the sauna and massage is good but there is no hint whatsoever of extras. The clientelle are mainly men with the occasional female. 

If you have ever been to the spas in Germany if feels like a poor alternative to them.

From this sites perspective, it is a negative, if you want a cheap relaxing spa, it is a positive.

:hi: :hi: :thumbsup: