Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'funny' named lady vanished from Harrow  (Read 488 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I met a young lady today in Queensbury, it was down on AW as Harrow. She was advertised as 24, short and plump. Her name included the word 'Funny' but was complex and I have forgotten it. She told me she is known as Dolly. Had a great time. There were other ladies in the apartment.

I realise now that when I researched it the day before, she was in HA1 and when I saw her she was in HA8.

I do have her phone number but her English is poor, (Romanian) and it was hard for her to direct me to her door when I had parked.

I want to write a review but if the profile has gone is there any point?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:08:31 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I met a young lady today in Queensbury, it was down on AW as Harrow. She was advertised as 24, short and plump. Her name included the word 'Funny' but was complex and I have forgotten it. She told me she is known as Dolly. Had a great time. There were other ladies in the apartment.

I realise now that when I researched it the day before, she was in HA1 and when I saw her she was in HA8.

I do have her phone number but her English is poor, (Romanian) and it was hard for her to direct me to her door when I had parked.

I want to write a review but if the profile has gone is there any point?

Common sense should say whats the point of reviewing her if she's no longer around and you have no pics of her :music:

Asain206

There was a dolly who used to work from Preston road and queensbury.
Had to say she was a Romanion beutey.
Body face skin all perfect

Online Steely Dan

There was a dolly who used to work from Preston road and queensbury.
Had to say she was a Romanion beutey.
Body face skin all perfect
There once was a Romanian Dolly;
My spending on her was pure folly;
Her skin was pristine;
Her teeth nice and clean;
But her service was quite far from Jolly.