Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SCAMMER! THIEF! Ruby - Rae New profile on AD (Swansea)  (Read 1781 times)

Offline jammyw69

Remember her as she used the same picture as her previous profile before, and also in her bio she mentions she had used AD before.

This punt happened a couple years ago, and it was the first time using AD so I didn't know it will be better to send a booking and get confirmation first so it will be safer for both parties, anyways, come around to her profile and she got a few good reviews so decided to give it a try, requested for an one hour outcall, communication was good at first but then she told she needs to arrange a taxi to travel and also arrange a babysit for her child before she comes, so she wants to know she isn’t getting messed around so asked me for a deposit first, which was agreed, sent her £50 deposit, and then she confirm she got it and told me that she has arranging a taxi and got on the taxi and will take half an hour to travel, however after that there was no more response from her! She Blocked the phone number, WhatsApp and AD. Shame couldn't leave a review as there was no booking confirmation. Watch out for her guys! Money Grabber! AVOID!  :angry:

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviews can only be left for punts that happened withing the last 12 months.

Offline Corus Boy

I'm more scared by what she is looking for!

"...unfortunately I lost my previous profile witch had over 35+ positive feedback..."

Fancy losing your witch?

Offline aps

The pictures are very similar to a previous profile--something similar to rubycandy something. Not seen her, but remember the profile.

Offline Steviewonder

Was she amber welsh diamond before? She was always on my HL but never got a meeting as she was very limited on availability as I remember.

Offline jammyw69

yes the previous profile name was AmberWelsh-Diamond just found it on the chat history on AD

Offline Doyle

yes the previous profile name was AmberWelsh-Diamond just found it on the chat history on AD

Old profile for linking: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  Some of the cached pics definitely match this new profile.

Mostly good reviews (one neg for no-show). 

Offline stevesucks69

TBH I'm wondering why you've just registered and your first post refers to a meet you apparently arranged years ago. You sent someone a deposit which is always a no no unless the girl is well known and you have no feedback on AW for instance.
You have no creditability. I've not seen Amber but know she was active on AW had positive reviews and was also active on UKE where from what I read was also positive. Your post however hmmm not sure really! :vomit:

Offline martypoos

I’ve seen this girl a couple of times and always had a good service, these meets were a while ago hence no reviews.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline stevesucks69

I’ve seen this girl a couple of times and always had a good service, these meets were a while ago hence no reviews.

Couple of years ago is not credable for a new member

Offline aps

The pictures are very similar to a previous profile--something similar to rubycandy something. Not seen her, but remember the profile.

Sorry, my mistake. It was Amberwelshdiamond, not rubycandy

Offline justalad

TBH I'm wondering why you've just registered and your first post refers to a meet you apparently arranged years ago. You sent someone a deposit which is always a no no unless the girl is well known and you have no feedback on AW for instance.
You have no creditability. I've not seen Amber but know she was active on AW had positive reviews and was also active on UKE where from what I read was also positive. Your post however hmmm not sure really! :vomit:
I think the OP is full of the brown stuff.  Not seen the SP personally so can’t say whether she is reliable but the OP’s post adds zero value for me.

Offline stevesucks69

I think the OP is full of the brown stuff.  Not seen the SP personally so can’t say whether she is reliable but the OP’s post adds zero value for me.

Yep agree, I've not seen her but what I read and saw certainly interested me.

Offline justalad

Yep agree, I've not seen her but what I read and saw certainly interested me.
:thumbsup:

Offline jimbobted

She responded to my reverse booking for later this week. Have booked her, will report back but all good so far.

Offline jimbobted

I don't think she's a scammer, she didn't ask me for a deposit but she got a bit foul mouthed and insulting when I decided not to go ahead with our booking for later this week. Had made some dress requests based upon photos in her profile - she doesn't have that stuff any more and doesn't like the schoolgirl stuff. Politely said I just thought it looked hot, but confused as to why she would have photos of herself in stuff she's not comfortable wearing.
I started getting bad vibes, quite incoherent WhatsApp messages etc (as in just not very literate rather than drunk or whatever), and didn't really like her face pic, so called it off as I don't want to be in the position of paying to fuck someone I don't at least half fancy, I hate it when that happens, awkward for me and the girl. I don't think that's too bad with several days notice, told me I'm a timewaster, a twat and to fuck off. C'est la vie.

But I think the OP is spouting brown stuff that comes out of the back end of a male bovine. She's no scammer IMO. No deposit asked for.