Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virginity auction on adultwork - starting bid £1,000/1hr  (Read 3365 times)

nice quiet lad

Could well be seems feasable
although that being the case you d have thought theyd have picked a bit of a looker.

nice quiet lad

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Maybe the cuts and bruises are from trafficking and not self harming ??

:hi:
Report it to crimestoppers then. It's just a chancer and nothing sinister.

nice quiet lad

Not my shout
if i knew for deffo i would
already .wouldnt be the first or last.im only human after all :bomb:

Offline xxlmuscles

Online webpunter

I'd never be in, let alone being out

What about going 2nd - loads cheaper  :lol: :lol:

Online alibirmingham

She’s as much a virgin as I am and I’m Flying rabbit with super powers and a cock the size of a lamppost!!  :lol: :lol:

She’s probly a self harming abused girl with a habit and a pimp who came up with this clever idea to scam punters with the elusive virgin scam.

Unless she proves she is a real life genuine bonified virgin and not had it stiched back up 10 times why would anyone pay anywhere even close to her starting price.

They gotta be mad me thinks  :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She’s as much a virgin as I am and I’m Flying rabbit with super powers and a cock the size of a lamppost!!  :lol: :lol:

She’s probly a self harming abused girl with a habit and a pimp who came up with this clever idea to scam punters with the elusive virgin scam.

Unless she proves she is a real life genuine bonified virgin and not had it stiched back up 10 times why would anyone pay anywhere even close to her starting price.

They gotta be mad me thinks  :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:
They're paying for the fantasy. That's all it is.

Online alibirmingham

They're paying for the fantasy. That's all it is.

Agree, that’s all it is. If I wanted that fantasy I’d just pay a normal WG and ask her to act it out. Save myself the cash and do something stupid with it like doing 10 TOFTT punts one after the other lol