Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Feedback?  (Read 613 times)

Offline bj_bob

Hey guys, been on a bit of a punting break and just coming back. This lady interests me but I can’t find any reviews. Is it worth Toftt?

External Link/Members Only

Also tempted to see this lady

1 x Bad review but that looks like it’s questionable so just seeing what people are saying

Offline The Owl

Hidden AW feedback on Anastsia Slut is a huge red flag 🚩

Offline Punterperson1971

Hey guys, been on a bit of a punting break and just coming back. This lady interests me but I can’t find any reviews. Is it worth Toftt?

Also tempted to see this lady

1 x Bad review but that looks like it’s questionable so just seeing what people are saying
My reviews are there of miss delightfull 2 of them I believe first was a TOFTT

Offline Night king

She's dropped her rates, business must be slow, special offer on for April,

Has her standards dropped, 🤷, reflecting the rates
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 07:08:11 pm by Night king »

Offline Jasonk71

Offline Jmaes123

Looks like a barebacker

I can confirm Miss delightful is not a bare backer if you are referring to her, she says no in her questions. Also I have visited this lady last week and I can confirm she is not and is a real nice genuine person who gives a great service and will do a review soon.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 03:13:05 am by Jmaes123 »

Offline Punterperson1971

I can confirm Miss delightful is not a bare backer if you are referring to her, she says no in her questions. Also I have visited this lady last week and I can confirm she is not and is a real nice genuine person who gives a great service and will do a review soon.
Second that for service

Offline Jasonk71

She has BB In her movie section on AW

Offline Punterperson1971

She has BB In her movie section on AW
Miss delightfull doesn’t have a movie section think you’ve got her mixed up with the other girl
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 07:34:52 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline bj_bob

So far all the comms have been good. Going for a hh so will defo
review in the pub later on if I go lol

Offline Jasonk71

Miss delightfull doesn’t have a movie section think you’ve got her mixed up with the other girl
[/quote

I was referring to Anastasia

Offline Punterperson1971

[/quote

I was referring to Anastasia
[/quote

It’s because you quoted with miss delightfull I instead