Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Bambi Khan / Maya Hussein  (Read 4404 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this is one of those profiles stolen from instagram or genuine , she just suddenly cropped up. Anyone got any intel ?

Online PepeMAGA

Offline jeanphillipe

Yes i just came across it aswell...

Wtf how useless is birchplace verified mark ?
When i saw that i thought it may be legit... cheers

Offline timbucktwo

she should be so lucky to look like that girl sofiaa. Blatant case of stealing photo from an instagram model. BP verification is a joke!

Offline zid

Hi. How do you do a reverse image search?  Thanks

Offline jaytan95

I did see her a couple of months back and I’m pretty certain it’s Fariyah Khan. Paid £200 and left within 15 minutes. Lives up to her reputation of trying to make you cum quick and get you out.

I even asked her are you Fariyah Khan and she denied. I’m certain it was.

Offline Neromatrix

I did see her a couple of months back and I’m pretty certain it’s Fariyah Khan. Paid £200 and left within 15 minutes. Lives up to her reputation of trying to make you cum quick and get you out.

I even asked her are you Fariyah Khan and she denied. I’m certain it was.

Yes its definitely fariyah

Offline winkywanky

Excuse my ignorance, who is Fariyah Khan?

Offline jeanphillipe

Excuse my ignorance, who is Fariyah Khan?

External Link/Members Only

does a lot of b&s, from prev reviews theres no guarantee its 'her' you will meet,  people have reported meeting more masculine Crossdressers.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 10:22:26 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline winkywanky

Thanks JP.

So the general consensus so far is that the girl is actually Fariyah Khan, but using the instagram girl's photos?

Offline jeanphillipe

Thanks JP.

So the general consensus so far is that the girl is actually Fariyah Khan, but using the instagram girl's photos?

i guess some of the members recognize some of the photos that link it to fariyah khan?

just to touch back on birchplace verification process and to highlight that it is completely fucking useless. im pretty sure ive caught a few other profiles on their that were verified but turned out to be Instagram 'models'