Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Careful about British Indian Sofia - Birmingham  (Read 1697 times)

Offline kevin22

Just coming back from retirement, fancied my great punting days and thought will book someone today !!

Hit on this one == > British Indian Sofia External Link/Members Only

Man - she replied to book a hotel, I will see you around 6.00 pm... after that she never replied or messaged. Look like total waste of time and efforts!  :dash:I had to call up the hotel to cancel the booking !!

Careful comrades!

Kevin

Offline shed

No offence but are you for real.
£300 for a one hour outcall plus the cost of a hotel which you booked based on a phone call of see you at 6pm. :unknown:

Offline r1965h

Feedback hidden too. Why would you entertain the idea?

Offline kevin22

I was alright with the rate! Indian with second language Urdu did ring some bells!
Anyways lessons learned! just wanna share! hope it will be helpful for others

Apologies, I didn't notice feedback was hidden! Thanks for the tips!

K
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 07:53:21 pm by kevin22 »

Offline Landscape

She also does BB so you had a lucky escape there.

Offline mr.bluesky

She also does BB so you had a lucky escape there.

When questioned "do you do bareback" she denies it  ! Yet in her likes list she says unprotected sex. Talk about confusing  .  :scare: perhaps she doesn't realize bareback and unprotected sex are the same thing :dash:

Offline Oscar1

Indians does not speak Urdu, just learn the difference between Urdu and Hindi
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline InMefan

Indians does not speak Urdu, just learn the difference between Urdu and Hindi

Indian muslims speak Urdu, Urdu and Hindi are very similar languages, just a few differences.

Offline M8gic

There is a chance f that, however my gut instinct is she is Pakistani passing off as an Indian.

I speak to 1 WG about this once and apparently its so they come up in the searches.

Offline wolves lad

What a daft thread.....nobody sensible would book her.

Offline Neromatrix

2nd pick with rip in tights. Looks like a proper skank. Stay in retirement bud and save your money!

Offline jeanphillipe

2nd pick with rip in tights. Looks like a proper skank. Stay in retirement bud and save your money!

:lol: :lol: lmao,

Offline j_181

She always bid when I put up a reverse booking. Everytime I tell her, open up your feedback and I'll think about booking you. Always a different excuse why she can't. Once she asked if her "husband" could join in, with me paying extra for the privilege  :wackogirl:

Offline kevin22

She did message me last day saying her phone has no internet, so could never respond to my messages. Look like someone with serious metal health issues, on drop of a hat different reasons will pop up. careful mates!

-K
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 11:24:41 am by kevin22 »