Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debora Monroe-Cortez - Aldershot  (Read 262 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6650722) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only
15 minute p&d £50
Located a short distance from town centre on a side street, discrete if dark otherwise not so much.

Initially called Lucy (External Link/Members Only) but not available till later in the week. Recommended her friend Debora who was supposedly same age (23) although profile states 26 - in reality more like 29/30, but quite curvy and attractive, physically and facially.

OW, CG & missionary. Literally that was it. No LFK, no boob touching, no ass touching, literally no other body contact (except for holding legs while in missionary), no small talk, not even pretending to be interested in the slightest. Just a quick wipe before OW and lots of stern reminders of "no in 15 minutes, only sex and bj"
It's a shame because a little attention and care would have been the difference between a positive and negative review.
Shot my load quickly as there was quite literally nothing else to keep me engaged and left after getting dressed silently. There was also a bit of a funky smell after she got up so I don't regret not changing to doggy at the end just make worth of the time. In and out within 10 minutes. I'm done with these Brazilian SPs, it's either B&S, much older than advertised or may as well have been pumping a mannequin. What a waste. Should have waited as much better alternatives now available today  :dash: