Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HR or FS - which is better?  (Read 2425 times)

Offline beastmaster

Hi, Fellow Punters
I have had a number of massages, some ending with CBJ/CFS (never had a BBBJ) and others with just HR. Although the heart(and John Thomas) would instinctively go for the CBJ/CFS option, I have to say that there's nothing (or very little) to beat HR from an expert - they can vary the tightness of the grip, the speed of the action, the area of the JT they concentrate on, and generally have a lot of options for heightening pleasure that you won't get from a having a covered JT in a mouth or pussy. At any rate many of these girls are masseuses first and sex workers second, so they won't have the level of skill offering BJ/FS that a professional WG would have, so their HRs are a lot better than the rest they offer- and of course average HR is £20, add CBJ/CFS and you are looking around £60 (based on my experience). Would like to get your  feedback on this, and if you know of any masseuses out there  who would prove me wrong on this, please let me know

Offline rebelsurge

Juiie at BeHealth  98 Shaftesbury Avenue gives a very good bbbj
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline beastmaster

Didi you mean "Julie" and what's the charge? Also is the massage OK?

Offline Awesomedan

what is the etiquette of going into one of these establishments and getting HR or FS? Are they genuine holistic therapy centres or just fronts for knocking shops?

What do people that have attended these places say when they go into them or do the staff know exactly what your after?

Offline rebelsurge

Julie does a very good massage. The tip for a bbbj should set you back about £40,  full works £60. The massage fee paid at reception will be £30 for 30 minutes and about £50 for an hour.

The etiquette is go to  reception and ask for a massage,if you do not ask for a particular girl you will get the one whose turn it is and she will take you to the room and leave you to undress, take off everything and lie face down on massage table, the girl will ask how did you know to ask for me, don't say you read about her on the net as this freaks most of them, just say a friend of yours called John or whatever you like recommended her, when she massages your upper legs make appreciative sounds and game on, negotiations will begin.Do not be afraid to negotiate as the Chinese enjoy it and the quality will not decline if you reduce the opening quote. She may ask for the tip up front as she doesn't know you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:42:43 am by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline 76shen

There's know guarantee that you're going to get the girl you ask for, even if you know her name. unless you know what she looks like. i book a girl at another shop that someone Recommended to me, but the girl i got had a different name. but lucky for me this girl was good looking and the massage and hj was good. so unless you know what Julie looks like, you've got to be lucky to get her. if anyone got a description of her, let as know. I'll give her a visit.

Offline Turtle1

Juiie at BeHealth  98 Shaftesbury Avenue gives a very good bbbj

Shaftesbury Avenue - why does thAt ring a bell.....