Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punks pick of the day 9/2/14  (Read 1431 times)

Offline punk

looks a decent WG in terms of looks,profile set up 5th of this month.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

looks a decent WG in terms of looks,profile set up 5th of this month.

External Link/Members Only

Looks good punk

Offline punk

yes looks good, may be worth a try.

Online NightKid

Good pick, will see if something comes out of it.

Offline ddfun

Punk..this girl was working out of a well known brothel in Hendon under the profile name SILVIA with the letters seperated by a full stop. Not sure what her profile number was but I never saw a review here and saw never plucked up the courage to go and see her though she did catch my eye.

She was at the same place that Tanya Babe and Wendy MILF (or milf wendy) worked at.

Offline SamLP

Punk..this girl was working out of a well known brothel in Hendon under the profile name SILVIA with the letters seperated by a full stop. Not sure what her profile number was but I never saw a review here and saw never plucked up the courage to go and see her though she did catch my eye.

She was at the same place that Tanya Babe and Wendy MILF (or milf wendy) worked at.

That's right, she was known as Sylvia. This is/was her profile: External Link/Members Only
She had one negative review (fb only) if you click on her aw fb which put me off seeing her when she was in Hendon, although she does look fit. Good luck if you decide to see her Punk.

Offline punk

Thanks for the tip off ddfun and samLP may be a plan f for 15 minute quickie?

warriorking

Offline The_Don

Offline punk

Anyone had the pleasure or not?

too many others i forgot about her. If she is part of the group,then they are as we know a mixed group,some good,some ok,some indifferent and some poor.