Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ilford - Stratford  (Read 1098 times)

Online BootsnBunches

Any recommendations for Ilford or Stratford.  I’m working in the area tomorrow.  In the past I would have seen Sabrina or Sara but both went back to Romania. Young and slim delivering owo is ideal.

Offline somedouche

Save your money and stay away from this area. It's mostly shitty massage parlors or B&S vivastreet roms.

Edit: closest where you can find some good poontang is Whitechapel or Canary Wharf.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 10:49:45 pm by somedouche »

Offline lillythesavage

I have a quick search close to the A13 most days, been nothing for months that inspired a P&D.

Online BootsnBunches

I have a quick search close to the A13 most days, been nothing for months that inspired a P&D.

Been thinking the same thanks but wanted to check I wasn’t missing something.

Offline sparkus

Depends what you're after really?

Online LLPunting

Save your money and stay away from this area. It's mostly shitty massage parlors or B&S vivastreet roms.

Edit: closest where you can find some good poontang is Whitechapel or Canary Wharf.

You've reviewed just 1 person from Milton Keynes in over a year so what are you basing your pronouncement on?

OP actually saw someone in the area and had a good time.  Others of us have been dipping and reporting some fun amidst the iffy and to-be-avoided, granted not as easy as it used to be but it's still better than Croydon (just).

Offline lillythesavage

Depends what you're after really?

Young, slim and delivering OWO was requested, narrows things down a lot, well reviewed would make it a difficult search :lol:

Offline RMwonderer

Any recommendations for Ilford or Stratford.  I’m working in the area tomorrow.  In the past I would have seen Sabrina or Sara but both went back to Romania. Young and slim delivering owo is ideal.

Its dry af here ngl

Unless you fancy TOFTT with this

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 05:16:40 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline lillythesavage

Its dry af here ngl

Unless you fancy TOFTT with this

External Link/Members Only

A Romanian barebacker, probably, with loads of extras, you do pick them  :lol:

Offline RMwonderer

A Romanian barebacker, probably, with loads of extras, you do pick them  :lol:

I mean I'm just trying to help.

Ps can you confirm if shes a bare backer if you've contacted her? I will add it to BB avoidance thread as it's not advertised
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 05:58:57 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline lillythesavage

I mean I'm just trying to help.

Ps can you confirm if shes a bare backer? I will add it to BB avoidance thread as it's not advertised

No, but those pics were on an AW profile that was and " full Service"  has been suspected as meaning just that, if you read through threads.