Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT nominations ?  (Read 443 times)

Offline DDBOY

Hi,

OK, so putting my hand up as a member for quite a while who has never posted a review. I want to rectify this but each time I see a lady and consider it I think people may say there is something suspicious as to why I have suddenly chosen that particular lady to review after all this time.

So,  I am looking for suggestions of un-reviewed ladies to go and see and they will be my first review.  Now I am sure someone will post a few munters just for a laugh but I am being serious,  looking at 100 to 200 p.h, in and around London.

Thanks,

DD 

Offline LLPunting

There's a whole thread of TOFTT candidates and a number of enquiry threads already in London region, just go and pick some and say you'll report back in a week.

Offline DDBOY

I had seen it but was getting a lot of profiles no longer there, with a bit more effort and going in reverse order I have put together a shortlist, thanks.

Offline LLPunting

I had seen it but was getting a lot of profiles no longer there, with a bit more effort and going in reverse order I have put together a shortlist, thanks.

:thumbsup:

GL

Keep us posted as you progress through the list.   :hi:

Offline Xtro