Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Sweet Ann, Birmingham  (Read 2025 times)

20 review(s) for NEW SWEET ANN (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jambo1874

External Link/Members Only

Price - £60 for 1 hour

Location - Flat just off a main street about a 15 minute drive from city centre. Parking is a bit of 'mare during the day but I found a pay and display about a 5 minute walk away. Flat inside is clean enough but clearly used by more than 1 prossie as I was Sssssshhhhhhed as soon as I walked in. Whispering was then used for the duration throughout

Appearance - No reason to doubt its her in the pictures. Not bad looking, but defo not 30 like her profile states. Id say 35 possibly closer to 40

Services - As far as rub and tugs go this was one of my faves. Good massage for the first 25 minutes, firm but not too strong. Really relaxing and plenty reaching under and tickling the balls etc. Body to body was decent, big tits which were used to good effect. Allowed minimal touching. Another 25 minutes later and it was nice handjob to finish. Again allowed minimal touching of the tits while the ending was delivered. All in all, good value for money, good massage off a decent looking woman with a good body. Would defo go back if I was back down that way for work again

Offline Littlefoot

Not sure you seen the ann I saw. She's a 15 mins walk from city centre. Not 15 mins drive.

You say she looks 35-40. The Ann I saw is gorgeous and looks 27-30.

Did you have a hours b2b on the mattress on the floor for £60? Or did you have a massage on the massage table for £60? 

I only ask because I was charged £80 for the b2b, and I know Ming was charged the same a few days after I'd seen her.

Apologies if this was a really old punt, when her rates may have been lower, and she may have been at her old address. But there's no way she looks 35-40.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:14:45 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline jambo1874

I said a mixture and was quoted the £60. She seemed obsessed with the UK Punting website though (how I found out about it), asking if I go on it and what I would say about her before we had even started the massage?! Was slightly off putting as I didnt know what she was on about.

The first half was just a normal massage on the mattress on the floor though yeah. Then she undressed for the B2B and HE. She had a scar on the side of her mouth that looked slightly deformed? Im terrible with ages but im 33 and would defo have estimated she was older than me. Like I say though, decent enough looking facially and great set of tits and body

Dodo

I gave Ann the pleasure of my company for half an hour last week. I paid £60 for B2B.

I would put her at 35, she's a bit quirky at times but I enjoy seeing her for a nice medium pressure massage and she does do a nice HJ and has a lovely pair of tits. She does allow a light stroke of her pussy when she is wanking you off but no inside pleeeeeease

Offline Littlefoot

Dodo did you see any scar by her mouth?

I must of seen someone else. I didn't see any scar, and she definitely didn't look older than 30.

I'm pissed off as I was charged £80 for b2b.

Just saw dodo had 30 mins that's fair enough. But op said he had 60 mins b2b for £60.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:25:51 pm by Littlefoot »

Dodo

No scar but don't read to much into opinions on her age.......Thais are notoriously difficult to put put an age on.

Offline Littlefoot

I gave Ann the pleasure of my company for half an hour last week. I paid £60 for B2B.

I've seen Ann 3 times in the last month, and IMO I found Ann very attractive. No scar, no deformed mouth. In fact pretty hot. But I've got a thing for hot looking Thais.

I do think you had the right idea though. 30 mins b2b for £60 is better vfm.

Also I will just mention it does sound very unlike Ann to keep banging on about UKP. I may be wrong though.