Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting has made me more confident but lead to bareback dilemma!  (Read 1376 times)

Offline The Beano

I've had a pretty sheltered sex life, but since I started punting I feel a lot more confident in talking to women generally. Having had an energetic session with Miss KDD this week I was quite content to let life go back to reality, and having found myself in a nice hotel in Yorkshire was quite happy to be Mr Anonymous in the bar. But apart from me there was only one other person there, a 35 + year well fed but not attractive lady who I struck up a conversation with.

After a few drinks she said why don't we take the drinks up to her room. I agreed but made my excuses to go to the gents (to get condoms). Came back and went upstairs. Things developed and shagging was the next step. Stopped to get the condom on and I could tell she wasn't happy, she said there's no need for protection. I thought I can either bareback her or insist on protection. Did the latter and told her it was a policy I had, take it or leave it. She was ok in the end, but bought home to me the risk with civvies.
TB

got2respond

Well done for getting the condoms.

She could be clean or std riddled....better to.be safe eh?

Offline The Beano

Absolutely. Btw it should read she was not unattractive !
TB

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Doesn't say much for her that she wanted you to take the risk.
But well done to you on both counts of pulling and being safe :)

Offline The Beano

I think that's the point. Civvies don't seem to think about the risks, it's just a nice safe world for them. At least wgs know the score and generally play safe.
TB
PS but it was nice to pull for a change!!

Offline Roth

Offline Punting Valley

That's why I think WGs are probably cleaner than civvies, at least they are aware of the risk and less likely to have drunken bareback one night stands.
I am generalising I know, I have no idea what they do in their private life but I still feel that because this is their job their awareness will encourage them to be safe in civvie life too.

Offline smiths

I think that's the point. Civvies don't seem to think about the risks, it's just a nice safe world for them. At least wgs know the score and generally play safe.
TB
PS but it was nice to pull for a change!!

Of course that's some civvies, not all are as stupid as this woman was. Its also totally unprovable that WGs generally play safe, for all I know they are fucking god knows how many men BB. That's why I punt on a risk to reward basis and do the best I can apart from not punting at all and look after my own health. Glad to hear you pulled and well done for using a condom.

Offline od13218

Good on you for insisting mate. You've got to wonder why she would want bb - secret desire for pregnancy?? Or worse - picked up something nasty herself and wants random revenge? Best to assume the worst and be safe than vice versa...

Offline Roth

You've got to wonder why she would want bb .

Fat and grateful?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: