Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 3808 times)

marty_mcfly

Hi,

I have relocated to England from across the Atlantic Ocean and have already had six great encounters through independent ladies. These include Eastern European ladies from Poland and Lithuania. I have also added a few Romanian ladies to my hot list but am having second thoughts.

Why don't ladies from Romania have a good reputation? What is about them or their service that is not so good?

Can someone please provide some guidance so that I can make the right punting choices.

Thanks.

Marty.

Offline thetinman007

Have same thoughts as you. Some of these girls are damn hot !

Offline blue

What is about them or their service that is not so good?

Marty.

My experience of them:

*They don't kiss
*They treat you with disdain
*Rushed services

As for punting choices, I would say read through the review section of your catchment area.

Dodo

I dont think Romanians are any better or worse than other EE's. Do your research and you will be OK.

Offline sushi

I dont think Romanians are any better or worse than other EE's. Do your research and you will be OK.
Out of curiousity how many Romanians have you punted?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 03:47:18 pm by sushi »

sublime1981

I've had mixed experiences to say the least. A lot have been shit, B&S rubbish. However, I had a regular, Kat/Jasmise who was amazing and also a one off with tiffanyxxx who was filth. Never got to  know her like I did Kat but she was much filthier.

I think just be careful and avoid 0 feedback rom girls.

Dodo

Out of curiousity how many Romanians have you punted?  :unknown:
Good question. Now bear in mind I am not a seasoned punter having seen 20ish in total. Of those 10 would be EE and of those 4 were Romanian. As a Newby perhaps our research is deeper so bad experiences are rare. Worst was with a Thai, and the best a close call between a Polish girl and a Romanian.

Ben4454

Romanian women look the part but most lie about services such as owo. Some also bate and switch and have attitudes or rush you out the door early. Some romanians lie on their profile about nationality. I do not punt them anymore.

Offline smiths

Hi,

I have relocated to England from across the Atlantic Ocean and have already had six great encounters through independent ladies. These include Eastern European ladies from Poland and Lithuania. I have also added a few Romanian ladies to my hot list but am having second thoughts.

Why don't ladies from Romania have a good reputation? What is about them or their service that is not so good?

Can someone please provide some guidance so that I can make the right punting choices.

Thanks.

Marty.

What makes a good WG is her attitude so the task is to locate WGs with good attitudes and use this site to help locate them by reading reviews and other feedback posted by punters you find credible. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Dodo

What makes a good WG is her attitude so the task is to locate WGs with good attitudes and use this site to help locate them by reading reviews and other feedback posted by punters you find credible. Good luck. :thumbsup:
Spot on advice from Smiths.

Take your point Ben but quite honestly you could say 'some' about any nationality.

Marty, my advice, treat em all with suspicion and do your research !

Offline Marmalade

There are a few good Romanian prossies, which you can mostly find via UKP reviews. The culture of Romanian prossies abroad, their outlook, largely ingrained by a horrific mafia-like industry in their own country, more often than not leaves much to be desired. If you want to take a chance, you might be lucky, and many of them are physically very beautiful. It is nothing against Romanians or Romania, simply a matter of poor odds. I have found similar experiences abroad when looking at USA forums.

The ones doing a great service (there are one or two in the Edinburgh saunas for instance) stand out and get reviewed. But when you book an independent there is little or no chance often of 'interviewing' her a bit, even to the extent of seeing if she has a smile reflex, that you can sense in a sauna / massage parlour where, even if she has very limited language abilities, one can sometimes pick up on body language and genuine warmth towards a prospective customer.

When you see a foreign girl advertising with a well-written profile, it is not unreasonable to ask if she has the English language skills to write it herself or if it was done for her. I've seen some Polish girls in Scotland that give excellent service: but they come from a relatively westernised country and have the mental and emotional facilities to match. I cannot say the same for many EEs, especially Romanians. But when you find a good one it is probably a very nice find.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

When you find a good one she won't be around for long. The majority are run by men (usually small fat with the gypsy look) I've seen them. In addition alot don't speak good if any English so getting your requirements confirmed for when you turn up is always an issue , but if you take the gamble as they say.......If you got an issue- get a tissue! :wacko:

Online willie loman

Almost every Romanian I ve come across working the saunas, pretends she is from elsewhere, such is the truly awful reputations they have. They tend to be snooty, don't kiss, don't like being fingered. There really is no need to book a Romanian, most wgs are hot looking.

Offline Marmalade

Almost every Romanian I ve come across working the saunas, pretends she is from elsewhere, such is the truly awful reputations they have. They tend to be snooty, don't kiss, don't like being fingered. There really is no need to book a Romanian, most wgs are hot looking.
Indeed this is true in my experience as well. It is so common, I find it a better way of determining if she is Romanian than any other nationality (rule-of-thumb only, and no offence to Romanians who are not prossies).

I think there was a half-decent one (better than half-decent based on my single punt with her) at LSS ... would have to check my lists. But Marie is my usual there. Glaswegian Amy is quite good if you handle her correctly. There's another one who is actually Scottish  and defo a wee bit bitchy, but tolerable in the room if you keep her mouth full.

Offline seeker

It's the attitude that stinks
It like they think this is beneath them and the punters are scum.
And they resent the fact they are having to sell
Their bodies to make a buck.
Well girls if you don't like cooking
Fuckoff out of the kitchen (old Chinese proverb ) :hi:
I myself DON'T see Romanians anymore after a few disasters
and don't intend on gambling to find a good one .

LL

I have seen some excellent Romanians.  I have seen some really shit ones - including the one featured in my most recent review here - my worst punt ever perhaps.  I have seen at least one who was really good and then was shit on my repeat visit.  It's a minefield!  But I agree, they tend to offer limited services (OK for me) and don't kiss.

dilettante

There ARE indie Romanians who give just as good a service as any other EE, you just have to find them out.  If you subscribe to new AW profiles, how many do you get with some bird being posed distastefully, same comes up on searches with (0) FB.  Maybe each regional board should have a sticky for "trustworthy indie Romanians".

I've only seen two, one was a ripoff, but at the same time it was secretly satisfying to fuck her when she was hating it and hear her curse in Romanian as she was sore inside presumably.

marty_mcfly

Guys, thanks for all the replies. It seems that a lot of you have mixed opinions on Romanian girls, but unless they have been favourably reviewed here, I will stick to non-Romanian girls.

I have seen some AW profiles and some of the photos in those are of gorgeous dark haired beauties, but again if they are not honest then the photos might be fake too.

Bait and switch, lack of services despite them being advertised and being rushed is a definite no no in my book.

Even if I do come across a Romanian girl who is well reviewed here, there may also be a risk that the girl could be trafficked, and if that's the case then I could be in trouble as a punter too. I have been reading about EE girls being trafficked, so this is something that scares me.

I think I will stick to the popular and well reviewed girls here.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I think the problem is the UK is flooded with Romanians, so you are far likely to find a shit one than a good one seeing as this site exists to help us find decent girls of all nationalities and it is STILL a minefield no matter where they're from!

Personally I used to laugh at the JimmyRedCab comments, but nowadays I'm finding that I cannot disagree with alot of what is said, I'm sure there are gems out there, but considering the saturation of Romanian providers and the percentage of negative reviews, I also tend to steer clear, or have a higher level of 'shit scan' running when one takes my fancy.

I have only done one Romanian girl and she was a positive, but shared some of the sweeping generalisations that are made about Romanian service providers.

Offline smiths

I think the problem is the UK is flooded with Romanians, so you are far likely to find a shit one than a good one seeing as this site exists to help us find decent girls of all nationalities and it is STILL a minefield no matter where they're from!

Personally I used to laugh at the JimmyRedCab comments, but nowadays I'm finding that I cannot disagree with alot of what is said, I'm sure there are gems out there, but considering the saturation of Romanian providers and the percentage of negative reviews, I also tend to steer clear, or have a higher level of 'shit scan' running when one takes my fancy.

I have only done one Romanian girl and she was a positive, but shared some of the sweeping generalisations that are made about Romanian service providers.

Redcab doesnt only view ALL Romanian WGs who charge under £100 an hour as skanks though, he views ALL WGs from anywhere as skanks who charge that. Total and complete bollocks as proved on here by numerous reviews. I personally have some good punts at £60 an hour and many from £80-100 an hour.

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm perfectly prepared to believe that there could be some decent indie Romanians out there, but (especially in London) why take the chance?
Their overall reputation for being B&S, pimped and providing shit service is so bad and widespread that it's just not worth it, in my view.
My (now considerable) experience of Polish, Czech and Hungarian girls has been good to very good overall, and value for money in the £80 - £120 per hour range.
I think generalising about EE girls to the point of lumping, for example, Romanians and Poles together is wrong - there seem to be huge differences of attitude and approach to service.
Also, so far as I can make out, Romanians seem to be overwhelmingly pimped, whereas it is perfectly possible to find genuinely independent Poles, Hungarians and Czechs. These may have started out in managed flats (like the famous Hungarian one in Southfields) but, having learned the ropes (and some English), branched out on their own (like Smiley Sindy for example).

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are a few good Romanian prossies, which you can mostly find via UKP reviews.

They seem few and far between, why take the risk, simply avoid them all.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Also, so far as I can make out, Romanians seem to be overwhelmingly pimped.

Agree totally.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The pimps keep the rates low to get a higher turnover of punters, that explains why you are often rushed and kissing is rarely on offer.   

LL

They seem few and far between, why take the risk, simply avoid them all.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
To shun them all means missing out on some of the hottest bodies in the business.  The fittest girls I've been with have all been Romanian.  They have bodies like show dancers.  If most people want to avoid them all then that keeps the price down for those like me who don't.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

To shun them all means missing out on some of the hottest bodies in the business.  The fittest girls I've been with have all been Romanian.  They have bodies like show dancers.  If most people want to avoid them all then that keeps the price down for those like me who don't.  :thumbsup:

Your money, your choice.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

johnnyboy61

I agree with Sedlmayer. Generally the Hungarian and Czech girls I have seen tend to be independent, or at least working semi-independently in a managed flat with a receptionist, but returning home frequently.  Many are using it as a short term project to raise money for further studies (or continue them), to fund the start-up of a  business back at home, or to buy property.  They frequently return home (sometimes to study) and consequently stay fresh e.g. the Czech group including Jenny.1 and Amanda.29 in Birmingham spend two weeks in the UK and two weeks back at home, and the Hungarians Xena and Nikki in Harrow complain that punters want them around more, but they realise that they would give a much poorer, jaded service if they did and feel they give as much as they can to the job - the girls in both of these groups are completely independent and both have girls who are stopping soon to start the next phase of their lives.

Conversely many Romanians seem to be 'managed' in some way, either on small scale by a boyfriend, or more worryingly and sinisterly on a much larger scale (possibly trafficked).  As a result they are tired (probably through overwork), reluctant to offer advertised services, and as they are not keeping all the money for themselves, seem much less likely to try and really engage with their clients.  Apart from the illegality of paying for sex with a trafficked girl, morally I would feel very uncomfortable engaging in sex with a girl who was not doing it willingly of her own volition; it may be that women become working girls for a variety of reasons, but for independents however desperate the need for money is, they always have a choice.  It seems that organised crime (including prostitution) is much more widespread and entrenched in Romania than in other EE countries and consequently I avoid Romanians unless I am pretty certain that they are independent, in which case I am sure that you stand an equal chance of getting the outstanding service offered by some girls from the other EE countries.

Offline The_Don

(quick answer) In my view service depend on the W/G (independent or pimped) and race has very little to add. Any punt is a gamble, you may or may not click/win (With a W/G)

In general my percentage of good punts with Romania is not high vs other EE (I've had bad and good punts with Hungarian / Polish which are my preferred EE W/G but always willing to try some thing new  :music: )

Correct choices depend on a number of factors (any punters care to add more?)

independent W/G have been great punts for me, pimped have also been great (but some times managed badly)  These are my views and may not be suitable for all encounters and or punters (you have been warned)

+ of independent, don't see as many customers, breaks in between them and they take their time (not rushed for next booking). And in general the W/G is more relaxed mood wise and or service wise may be (I use the word may be because some times but not always the case)

+ of pimped (I'm not a fan of pimps / managed W/G) Prices tend be be lower (not in all cases but in general), Maid handles calls / text etc. So we the punter don't get so much of the phone play. May be at the start (reporting punt has started), and end (punter in leaving).

Now some links:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43259.0 < good feed back for her but @ £100 (Per hour) I've had better value @ that rate

(above and below Romania)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38759.0  < Reason I joined UKP

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39269.0 < good feed back (hard to book, but not my fav)

(above and below Hungarian)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44407.0 < Mixed bag worked at the same location as Cleo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41934.0 < one of my fav's Polish W/G (but I have others she just pips the post because of the whole package)

(above and below Polish)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41330.0 < Bad service for me (other said she was good but over time she has become JADED)

Aspen

Ninety per cent of them lie, and they rip you off as hard as they can go. They play the 'I don't understand your language, therefore I misunderstood' game to a ridiculous level. If you're willing to stand a one in ten chance of finding a reasonable one, then give them a try, but like most EE's they are basically a waste of time and money. It's just that Romanians are by far the worst, and it seems to be a cultural thing. The only reasonable EE experiences I've had were with Hungarians. but I may have just been lucky. I avoid them all now.

Offline The_Don

Ninety per cent of them lie, and they rip you off as hard as they can go. They play the 'I don't understand your language, therefore I misunderstood' game to a ridiculous level. If you're willing to stand a one in ten chance of finding a reasonable one, then give them a try, but like most EE's they are basically a waste of time and money. It's just that Romanians are by far the worst, and it seems to be a cultural thing. The only reasonable EE experiences I've had were with Hungarians. but I may have just been lucky. I avoid them all now.

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid-sex consumer site.

Then please share experiences (via some reviews) so we (the punters) can possibly avoid these poor service providers (that you have been with?)

I'm not digging you out but point to the "General Statistics" of your account:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=15980

Total Time Spent Online:
    2 days, 23 hours and 21 minutes.
Total Posts:
    262 posts
Total Topics Started:
    2 topics
Number of Polls Created:
    0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:
    0 votes

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=15980 (as of 22.12.2014 @ 10:18)

0 REVIEWS

Aspen

Then please share experiences (via some reviews) so we (the punters) can possibly avoid these poor service providers (that you have been with?)

I'm not digging you out but point to the "General Statistics" of your account:

It's none of your business whether I post reviews or not. I have my reasons which I'm not going to share with the likes of you. If admin or mods are curious they only have to PM. But anyway in this case the WG's I was referring to in this thread are long gone. They don't stick around, they change identity/location and rip people off under different guises. I think I have done plenty in pointing out the hazards of booking girls from certain backgrounds.

Jason

I personally refer to Czechs, Slovakians, Poles and Hungarians (together with Austrians and Germans) as Central Europeans, i.e. I use the Geographical and not the former Iron Curtain definition. And from the true geographical Eastern Europeans I distinct 3 groups: (i)the former USSR (mainly Russians, Ukrainians, Baltic, Moldovans and Georgians), (ii)the former Yugoslavs (Croatians, Serbians, Slovenians, Bosnians, FYROM, etc) and (iii) Romanians & Bulgarians. 

In my experience Central Europeans, former USSR and former Yugoslav WGs are *totally different* from Bulgarian & Romanian WGs. As for Romanian WGs specifically I have punted a quite large sample of them so here are some general observations:
(i) Statistically the good ones are about 20% but only ~25% of them (i.e. 5% of the total) are French Kissing properly or DFK. The other 15% referred to as good are OK overall (sex, oral, attitude, etc) minus FK but without FK it is difficult to create passion/GFE etc so most often it is just functional but given the cost & looks it is just acceptable. The 80% referred to as bad are bad because of one or more of the following reasons: their attitude is shit as if they are doing punters a favour; they apply cum once principles and rush you to cum after little penetration or stop giving you oral after little sucking; sex is extremely perfunctory, distant and boring; they try to charge hidden extras for anything other than covered BJ and sex; they use severe timewasting tactics; they work from shitholes.
(ii) You have much higher probability finding a good Romanian working for type A agencies (see definition of type A here) rather than from Adultwork (where most often they are working for pimps in brothels). Some of them work in parallel as indies. The good AW Romanians are indies but there are not many. Of course many ‘created by Sergei’ profiles advertise as independents but here we are talking about true independents.
(iii) The 5% that FK/DFK are usually girls who had been in UK for at least a period of 6 months.
(iv) There are groups that should be avoided altogether. For example in London the Romanians in the brothels in Edmonton Green, Kings Cross, the group operating from SW5/Stepney green/HA9, etc-They are all skanks. It is wishful thinking to hope finding a good one amongst them.
(v) In London Romanians tend to have honest profiles regarding pics and stats BUT very dishonest profiles about services - promising the world but offering the very basics (not to mention the ticking of all ‘enjoys’ by the pimps who shoot themselves in the leg when forgetting to un-tick BB). Photos are usually genuine-especially those who have a verification picture (even hidden) as they get *a lot* of beating from AW. However there is a lot of profile switching/swapping – still most of the time the currently displayed pics ARE genuine (i.e. the girl are indeed around) although sometimes they may be total bait and switch. What happens though most of the time is that in Romanian brothels booking a girl is a formality. You may have called/booked in advance, etc-if the girl gets an immediate booking from someone else she will ignore you will get switched to one of her flatmates when you arrive at the premises.
(vi)Most Private gallery scams are set up by Romanian Sergei's.

Offline The_Don

It's none of your business whether I post reviews or not. I have my reasons which I'm not going to share with the likes of you. If admin or mods are curious they only have to PM. But anyway in this case the WG's I was referring to in this thread are long gone. They don't stick around, they change identity/location and rip people off under different guises. I think I have done plenty in pointing out the hazards of booking girls from certain backgrounds.

Its up to you if you wish to share or not

Then that could mean other punters, visit a bad service provider (that you visited) and they could have avoided.  Because you're, not willing to share  :thumbsdown: 

I'm not going to share with the likes of you
I don't know you, nor you me, and the likely hood of us meeting is statistics limited   (So what your please point ?) 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 10:48:54 am by The_Don »

Aspen

(So what your please point ?)

I take it from your word order that English is not your first language. So I apologise if my response appeared a bit strong.

My point is that I don't respond to people who feel "entitled" and "demand" contributions and information from others. The only people I would even consider such a dialogue with are those that administer the forum. All the other forum members volunteer and are not obliged, and of course the contributions are extremely variable. Just like every forum, whatever the subject matter/membership. You have to accept that I'm afraid.

Offline Jimmyredcab

My point is that I don't respond to people who feel "entitled" and "demand" contributions and information from others.

I have said many times that if I ever found a real gem I would not reveal her details on here ------------------ however it is very important that people share bad experiences to avoid other members wasting their hard earned money on the same girl.

There are far too many lurkers on here who take lots of information and give nothing back.    :thumbsdown:

Aspen

There are far too many lurkers on here who take lots of information and give nothing back. 

Lurker = someone who reads but rarely or never posts anything.

Offline The_Don

Thank you for the reply.

All the other forum members volunteer and are not obliged, and of course the contributions are extremely variable. Just like every forum, whatever the subject matter/membership. 

Not all forums operate "volunteer" basis for membership. Some open and closed forums (I had and have accounts on) require an active level of contribution, for continued membership.

My point is that I don't respond to people who feel "entitled" and "demand" contributions and information from others.

Its up to you if you wish to share or not

I asked a question in no way did I demand it (I apologise, if you perceived it as so).  I only wish to point out the statistic, of you're account. When commenting on these "Romanians" "or reasonable EE experiences"

Please see how not sharing can effect punters (me in this case but other have been effected as well)

Agree with OP. Had a awful time with her last year! Nice body shite service

If I could have seen a review of the above W/G. I may have re-consider a booking thus totally avoiding her. Not wasting my hard earned money. Punting is a gamble I understand this as, my family member often gamble. I seen this over 35+ years. This site may help limit the odds of a bad punt  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43559.msg576763#msg576763

On other hand (shared)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44494.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42186.0

I take it from your word order that English is not your first language. So I apologise if my response appeared a bit strong.

Born and bred in London.

Orally my English is fine (and yes its my native tongue, but I'm learning other EE tongues as well  :P )

My written understanding and use of English would/could be much better (I didn't really learn a lot from school in English classes)  So the grammar police may point, but I'm at a stage in life that I don't really care. Other matters tend to take my time now (the human life span is limited, so I do what I can when I can)

They don't stick around, they change identity/location and rip people off under different guises. I think I have done plenty in pointing out the hazards of booking girls from certain backgrounds.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44978.msg593416#msg593416

For me its not about  race, back ground (independent or pimped) that make the difference, its the level of the service a W/G offers (what I paid for). :music: 

External Link/Members Only

In Internet culture, a lurker is typically a member of an online community who observes, but does not actively participate.[1][2] The exact definition depends on context. Lurkers make up a large proportion of all users in online communities.[3] Lurking allows users to learn the conventions of an online community before they actively participate, improving their socialization when they eventually de-lurk.[4] However, a lack of social contact while lurking sometimes causes loneliness or apathy among lurkers.[5]

Lurkers are referred to using many names, including browsers, read-only participants, non-public participants, legitimate peripheral participants, or vicarious learners.[6]

Lurkers can also negatively influence other community members. If community members can see that someone is lurking rather than participating, they may feel that they are being spied upon.[20] Lurkers might also take pieces of content featured in communities without seeking consent, violating the rules of the community.[21] As a result, while individuals in online communities may feel that they are experiencing private interactions, a lurker may see it as a public space for observation due to their reduced feelings of belonging.[22] This can become quite extreme in more intimate communities such as chat rooms where lurkers are more obvious. Hudson and Bruckman entered IRC chatrooms as experimenters and either posted a message stating they were logging the chat, an opt-in message for logging, and opt-out message, or nothing at all. 63.3% of chat rooms kicked out the experimenters after they gave any sort of message, demonstrating a dislike of explicit chat logging. However, 29% of rooms kicked out the experimenters even though they did not post anything, showing a disregard for lurkers.[2]

or a

External Link/Members Only

The lurker is a zerg unit that may attack only when burrowed.

Depends on a view point!

Good day to Sir!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:45:25 pm by The_Don »

nasus cunnus

Interesting points! I was a lurker, I joined and posted, look what happened.  Just sayin.

Jason

Not all forums operate "volunteer" basis for membership. Some open and closed forums (I had and have accounts on) require an active level of contribution, for continued membership.
There are far too many lurkers on here who take lots of information and give nothing back.

There are very good reasons that this forum is an open one (e.g. google ranks, helping newbies, exposing scammers in a wider public, having a bigger impact, etc). Unfortunately, though, this means ‘co-habitation’ together with parasitic lurkers and completely useless members but anyway you can’t have your cake and eat it. Speaking for reviews last time I checked the stats in London we were no more than 200 reviewers with more than 2 or 3 reviews total and who posted at least one review in 2014 and I am more than sure that from the estimated 40,000 average accumulative daily different visitors half of them (i.e 20K) are looking in the London sections. So the 1% feeds the 99%. But nevermind this. What really pisses me off is when the fucking lurkers go punting and have no more important things to do during their punts other than informing WGs about their critical reviews here or what has been told about them here trying to appear as some kind of saviours in their fucking shiny armours.  :mad: :angry: :angry: Instead of appreciating the help they get they instead try to cause us problems. This does really make you wondering why you bother to help such people and not leaving them alone with the fluffy, misleading feedback they can find on AW. But anyway this is another topic for a different thread. :hi:

Ben4454

Its funny you say that  - your last review was on a Romanian and it looked like a big fat negative.

For me it isn't just about what they look like but I think I speak for most in that level of service is just as or if not more important.

Offline smiths

I'm perfectly prepared to believe that there could be some decent indie Romanians out there, but (especially in London) why take the chance?
Their overall reputation for being B&S, pimped and providing shit service is so bad and widespread that it's just not worth it, in my view.
My (now considerable) experience of Polish, Czech and Hungarian girls has been good to very good overall, and value for money in the £80 - £120 per hour range.
I think generalising about EE girls to the point of lumping, for example, Romanians and Poles together is wrong - there seem to be huge differences of attitude and approach to service.
Also, so far as I can make out, Romanians seem to be overwhelmingly pimped, whereas it is perfectly possible to find genuinely independent Poles, Hungarians and Czechs. These may have started out in managed flats (like the famous Hungarian one in Southfields) but, having learned the ropes (and some English), branched out on their own (like Smiley Sindy for example).

The why is because i fancied the WG and decided to book. Of punts that happened i have punted with 2 WGs who advertised and said they were Romanian and offered me a good service more than once and 1 bad punt where she said she was half Romanian.

Because a WG tells me she is from say Hungary i wouldnt know for definite whether she was or not so i might well of punted with more Romanians and as they have a bad rep some at least must lie and say they arent Romanian.

As for being pimped i view EVERY WG from anywhere including here as possibly having a pimp. Pimps have been involved in prostitution all of history, i dont see that changing anytime soon. It would become a problem to me IF a woman was being forced to be a WG by a pimp, that hasnt knowingly happened yet thankfully. Good luck to any punter who can be 100% certain a WG hasnt got a pimp, i certainly cant be 100%.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:27:51 pm by smiths »

Offline TheOracle

My opinion is that the bad reputation of Romanians is due to 1) there being a massive influx to the UK at the moment, and therefore a majority of providers (both good and bad) being Romanian, 2) some level of pure racism in various commentators, 3) some level of culture incompatibility 4) "unscientific" word of mouth on this specific website (that has a culture of its own).

My proof is simple: I read punting forums in 2 other languages from two other countries, and the prejudice against Romanians is not there (or at least they're not singled out among other EE nationalities, including Albanians, Bulgarians, Russians, Hungarians, etc.).

A lot of the people on this website who regularly badmouth Romanians never visit any by their own admission, and a lot have visited one or two and derived a rule out of it.

I mostly visit Romanians (and not too many, if compared to the "pros" on this forum mostly for two reasons):
1) they are on average way, way hotter than the competition,
2) when the profiles are genuine (the ones I tried this year were all, except in one case), they tend to offer a better representation of how the girl really looks like, with face pictures, not a lot of photoshop, etc.

There are aspects of their culture that makes them undoubtedly different: they are not very good actors, so you won't get that feeling of being instantly with a friend that some other girls manage to create (or attempt to: I've had very good vibes from a Turkish one this year, but also thought with a couple of Polish that they were clearly just faking being friendly). In the best cases I had this year, in the first 5 minutes I thought "it's going to be shitty", but then things turned progressively good: it's as if they were naturally more mistrustful towards people they never met than other people, but then were open to change their mind.

Given my culture (I'm mediterranean) and what I look for in a woman (physical perfection, not a lot of kinkiness, no need for friendliness but capability to connect on a sexual level) I often had great experiences with Romanians (much more so than with Albanians or Polish, for example).

This year it was mixed, in a way that seems to me a reasonable percentage of good and bad, given how many unreviewed people I visited. Listing here from top to bottom:
1) Denisa Doll is a 9, I visited her 4 times (and was stood up on the 5th time, sadly, allegedly because of a misunderstanding) and she was always excellent. Extremely beautiful, playful, smart and passionate in her own way. Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30674.0
2) Sophie A., also a 9, visited recently, also very good: slightly less beautiful facially, body possibly more beautiful, excellent list of services, great, great sex. Reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44398.0
3) Dalia19 is a 8: visited her a few months ago. She is a little bitchy when setting up the appointment, but in person she is a sweetheart. With me, she gave it all: she was by far the most passionate WG I met this year, and very very cute (although not as much of a supermodel as Denisa Doll). Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30802.0
4) Sexy Amilia was also a 8, although her prices and business model were annoying and listed her as a neutral. Unfortunately, there has since been a profile switch. Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43172.0
5) Dirty Ruby was a 6: super hot girl, no FK, a bit of an annoying attitude (which caused negative review) but in a period of shortage of options I would visit again.  Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40063.0
6) Jasmine 4u was a 4/5: she is really hot, but with me she was jaded, passive, generally lifeless. Too bad, although other people have reported better results. Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44091.0
7) Sonya94 was a 4: undeclared "1 penetration only"  policy (2nd pop only with BJ), noFK, looked dumb and with a very detached attitude. I felt shitty and thought of giving up punting. Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37077.0
8) Sensual Jennifer was a 2: bait and switch, horrible service, although agreed to turn a 1h meeting in a 1/2h one with no questions asked and money back. Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40059.0

So, overall, not a bad result for Romania from my POV this year (even though the top escort I met was Turkish).

Offline Marmalade

Ah Jimmy, even I can be ironic (or diplomatic, however you please) at times. I did say few!

I can testify that I found one -- no competition for the best available but still 'good' as a port in a storm. So not all Romanians are cnts.

Do I need to emphasise that that one was in several hundred punts, so fairly negligible. But the fuckers who like to throw money away on a photo look are more than willing to try - why dissuade them? Force the undiscerning on the better prossie and it makes the latter harder to book and gets one accused of being 'racist' whatever that is. Lead a horse to water... but not when it just pisses about.

Offline Marmalade

To shun them all means missing out on some of the hottest bodies in the business
If it were legal to put a corpse in a microwave, there'd be people who'd be first in the queue to rent her out.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Correct, as I said there are far too many Lurkers on here, currently there have been 1039 visitors to the site but only 173 are logged on members.

Just look at the members list, hundreds and hundreds have not made a single post.

Offline brundle

Most of the girls I've been with r Romanians...majority of them suck..but there r a few who are gorgeous and know what they r doing...so yeah I guess if u find a nice one stick with that one

Dodo

Correct, as I said there are far too many Lurkers on here, currently there have been 1039 visitors to the site but only 173 are logged on members.

Just look at the members list, hundreds and hundreds have not made a single post.
Have to say Jimmy, a noticable clan of Old Timers do not exactly make it easy for new members to seamlessly involve themselves in the forum. As a Newby myself of course, I do not know/understand the origins of this herd instinct to default to abuse, sarcasm, ridicule.

Offline RedKettle

Have to say Jimmy, a noticable clan of Old Timers do not exactly make it easy for new members to seamlessly involve themselves in the forum. As a Newby myself of course, I do not know/understand the origins of this herd instinct to default to abuse, sarcasm, ridicule.

as another newbie I must agree that i think some newbies are jumped on too hard in their first posts and this puts others off - I was nervous about posting my first reviews for that reason.  Even when there is good reason that is not always obvious to other newbies looking on and the posts just look like an attack for the sake of it.  I know lots deserve it but if we want a higher percentage of people to share we might want to consider how often we shoot first...

LL

Its funny you say that  - your last review was on a Romanian and it looked like a big fat negative.
Looked like a negative? Nothing gets past you does it?  :D That was the whole point of me posting the review. It was one of my worst punts. I ticked negative so it said negative in the subject line.
As I said originally I've had good and bad experiences with Romanians. I have written positive reviews for Romanians too.