Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had pleasure with this lass?  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Thomasjackson

Currently away and will be back to the toon soon, so just doing some search before returning to the fun exercise. Saw her profile in AW and can't see any review about her in here, so would be great if anyone can shed some light before TOFTT.  :drinks:
External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

All I would say is;

The field report below looks to me, very much as though written by a female (others may disagree)

Offline williamshears

Looks decent. Can’t see anything under Sophie Church which she says she used to go under either.

Offline Winker121

All I would say is;

The field report below looks to me, very much as though written by a female (others may disagree)

I wouldn't disagree.

Offline Joe Cocker

She started off being reviewed here as Scarlett Jones in 2021
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29438

Then Sophie Church in 2022
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30796

Now in her third incarnation as Ashton Cox in 2023
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30796

She's been at the game barely a couple of years and is on to her third AW profile. She's a good looking lass who knows it and offers a very mixed level of service as her reviews show. She has been reviewed here 9 times over that period, 5 positive, 3 negative and 1 neutral, I guess its a case of pay your money and take your chance, do you feel lucky?

Offline dexpunt

I've seen her under 1 of her previous alias's. She is very pretty but quite vanilla. If you want sex with a attractive young lady fill your boots but if you are after something dirtier she won't be for you. Like JC says the only way you will know if she is right for you is to take a chance

Offline Thomasjackson

Thanks for the help gents, saw all the reviews and added her to my list, will see what happens when I get back

Offline Cooljay

Apologies for the late reply!

To keep things brief I saw her a few months ago. Attractive lass who would likely catch your attention out in the town. Decent body with some bolt ones that weren’t the best (although I am fussy). Bubbly & chatty personality made me feel like I was meeting somebody I’d known for a while.

Best part of the meet for me was her oral skills along with some light prostate action. This wasn’t requested prior or mentioned on her profile however she initiated it and I couldn’t complain!

All in all I wouldn’t go back due to not being overly attracted to her but the most memorable part of the meet for me was her BJ skills which were 9/10 in my opinion.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Apologies for the late reply!

To keep things brief I saw her a few months ago. Attractive lass who would likely catch your attention out in the town. Decent body with some bolt ones that weren’t the best (although I am fussy). Bubbly & chatty personality made me feel like I was meeting somebody I’d known for a while.

Best part of the meet for me was her oral skills along with some light prostate action. This wasn’t requested prior or mentioned on her profile however she initiated it and I couldn’t complain!

All in all I wouldn’t go back due to not being overly attracted to her but the most memorable part of the meet for me was her BJ skills which were 9/10 in my opinion.
That would be more helpful if you could do your own review matey if you don’t mind?
Welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Offline Cooljay

That would be more helpful if you could do your own review matey if you don’t mind?
Welcome to UKP  :drinks:
Cheers, I’ll try and get one put on tonight

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Cheers, I’ll try and get one put on tonight
Much appreciated matey 
Give me a shout if you need any help  :drinks: