Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexymilftanya - Newcastle upon Tyne. Any info?  (Read 1866 times)

Offline max_attax

Hi all as anyone seen / booked with Sexymilftanya in the past she got no reviews on here and in town for a bit looking for a quick one
Am not sure about booking her as we know that most of the time AW Reviews not the best to go off

External Link/Members Only

Offline CaptBeef

No sorry Max, I can’t say I’ve had the ‘pleasure’ …..her saying her favourite celeb is Robson Green immediately shoots her down to near the bottom of the list !!  :lol:

Offline Fragilehand

One could say she's misusing the word milf... and sexy

Offline dexpunt

says she is 49 probably mid to late 50s
Size 16 probably 18 to 20
No reviews

I know we all have different tastes but really! Is there that much of a shortage out there at the moment?

Offline Billybumpit

says she is 49 probably mid to late 50s
Size 16 probably 18 to 20
No reviews

I know we all have different tastes but really! Is there that much of a shortage out there at the moment?

We all have different tastes but looking at those photos she wouldn’t be my cup of tea..

Offline expensivehobby69

I`ve just noticed i booked her about 3 years ago,from memory,my worst punt,waste of money,i didn`t find her attractive at all and her service was really bad,tried to put her out of my memory,just my opinion tho

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I`ve just noticed i booked her about 3 years ago,from memory,my worst punt,waste of money,i didn`t find her attractive at all and her service was really bad,tried to put her out of my memory,just my opinion tho
Was just looking for your review of her, can't seem to find it.   :unknown:

Offline expensivehobby69

Was a few years ago,one i`ve tried to put out of my memory tbh

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Was a few years ago,one i`ve tried to put out of my memory tbh
A review at the time, especially if it was negative, might have saved the OP from asking plus she would have had 1 review instead of none. 

Offline NoRegrets

My first ever punt years ago! She was polite and a squirter, prob see her again  :dash:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
My first ever punt years ago! She was polite and a squirter, prob see her again  :dash:
Pity you didn't think to post a review. 

Offline toon972

Seven years and no reviews, anything to say about this or are you just winding people up.

Offline NoRegrets

Pity you didn't think to post a review.

This was about 13 year ago mind, did this site even exist then? If it did i wasn't active on it.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
This was about 13 year ago mind, did this site even exist then? If it did i wasn't active on it.
She joined AW in 2019.   :unknown:

What's your excuse for no reviews in the past 7+ years.    :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

You’ve warned him in the past DM regarding no reviews in all the times he’s been on here,7 + years on here and he’s admitted in another post few months ago he just comes on here to read so no chance of him contributing just leeching

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You’ve warned him in the past DM regarding no reviews in all the times he’s been on here,7 + years on here and he’s admitted in another post few months ago he just comes on here to read so no chance of him contributing just leeching
Aye, he might have regrets now.

Offline Punterperson1971

The Leech has gone great work davie,amazing how these leeches come out when someone posts a question on here