Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NOTE TS: TS Courtney Jay - Wallsend, Newcastle. Has anyone seen her recently?  (Read 3102 times)

Offline bbanks

Mod please move to TS category of required.

As per title, seen this local TS provider around for a while but hasn’t had any reviews for ages. Last one mentioned her being too skinny but that was quite a while back.

Any advice from those who like to walk on the wild side?

External Link/Members Only

Offline TomPI

Be interested to see what response you get as I have looked at her profile before but just not sure, and the other past reviews are mixed .

There is also this one
I am sure she had been around for a while but can’t find any information

Offline John Deere

Been around for a few years now she keeps moving around was in Newcastle city center, Wallsend and yes she is a bit thin but a good bit of sexy fun

Offline BernieSumner

If you want to find out more just google her name, pics, videos, twitter has loads of content

Offline bbanks

If you want to find out more just google her name, pics, videos, twitter has loads of content

Every SP nowadays has pics online, doesn’t mean they’re more valuable than a punters first hand experience. Have you seen her?

Offline BernieSumner

Yes many times although before i was a member here so rules wont let me post a review.....

Offline BernieSumner

Yes many times although before i was a member here so rules wont let me post a review.....

Sorry and just to clarify, differing from most, in fact pretty much all local SP's, there are many many face pics, videos, talking videos, xrated sucking cock etc. There havent been many of those. Jessica Martinez sprimgs to mind, thats it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When you first joined, for the first 6 months of membership, you could have posted reviews of any meeting you had after 5th Jan 2020

Offline BernieSumner

Yes unfortunately covid disrupted a great deal of my life never mind punting in 2020 and unfortunately i saw courtney many times prior to this date. Im sure most other peoples 2020 was similar....

Offline bbanks

Yes unfortunately covid disrupted a great deal of my life never mind punting in 2020 and unfortunately i saw courtney many times prior to this date. Im sure most other peoples 2020 was similar....

Maybe you can’t leave a full review but some opinions would be helpful?  :hi:

Offline BernieSumner

Hi, shes awsome but i believe she is working a lot lot less if at all now. She can be proper dirty if you like it like that. Only problem would say is when she was working prolifically, i.e. putting a proper shift in, you need to see her first. As u can imagine if your are 6th or 7th in the line its more difficult for her to pretend that shes into you than all of your usual SP's. Very attractive facially, yes shes very slim at times  but i like skinny girls so never bothered me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 08:40:43 am by BernieSumner »

Offline williambream

She objected strongly to the comments in my review to the extent she messaged me saying I would be sued for libel.

She is best avoided.

Offline bbanks

Be interested to see what response you get as I have looked at her profile before but just not sure, and the other past reviews are mixed .

There is also this one
I am sure she had been around for a while but can’t find any information

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=229483.msg2336628#msg2336628

Few years old to be fair

Offline tynetunnel

She objected strongly to the comments in my review to the extent she messaged me saying I would be sued for libel.

She is best avoided.

:D

Online CCL2211

• Service Provider
Hi, Courtney is currently taking a break and will be returning next month x