Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 min quickies  (Read 5000 times)

Offline DirtyG

Hi all
I've been browsing the forum for a while but just joined up. I mainly like 15 min quick punts (bit of kissing followed by oral on me and then I'm out). With the exception of adultwork I can't find any sites that offer this service, usually minimum booking is 30 mins (and often an hour). Any help anyone?

James999

If you've found Adultwork you don't need any help  :hi:

Offline AnthG

If you've found Adultwork you don't need any help  :hi:
Adultwork is absolute rubbish in the north east though.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline DirtyG

Can you recommend me anywhere else for 15 min quickies? I've noticed from viewing on here that most people prefer 30 mins minimum, but I like something a bit quicker.

James999

Perhaps it is the North east that is absolute rubbish  :hi:

Offline Jamiee92

Let's make an agency in the north east seems like there's serious cash to be made as the area is crying out for something new

Offline AnthG

Perhaps it is the North east that is absolute rubbish  :hi:
At the moment it definitely is. There is nobody to see. This time last year it was honestly a case of who can I see first.

Can you recommend me anywhere else for 15 min quickies? I've noticed from viewing on here that most people prefer 30 mins minimum, but I like something a bit quicker.

I personally have never even contemplated a 15 min booking to be honest. The only person I have seen do it is TawneySteele and from the reviews I have read for her she seems to do it very well.

But all I would say is phone around the agencies in the region to ask. I doubt they would pass up anyone's money.

James999

Let's make an agency in the north east

As if there are not enough, perhaps if there were not so many pimps / ponces leaching off the girls in the area they would be more independents as in other areas  :hi:

Offline DirtyG

At the moment it definitely is. There is nobody to see. This time last year it was honestly a case of who can I see first.

I personally have never even contemplated a 15 min booking to be honest. The only person I have seen do it is TawneySteele and from the reviews I have read for her she seems to do it very well.

But all I would say is phone around the agencies in the region to ask. I doubt they would pass up anyone's money.
Is that the girl that used to be British Steele? I like the look of her, but she doesn't do owo or dfk, the 2 things I want.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I personally have never even contemplated a 15 min booking to be honest.

I really don't see the point, easier to have a wank.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jamiee92

I really don't see the point, easier to have a wank.     :unknown: :unknown:

Rather have a blowjob than a wank but whatever floats your boat I suppose  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Is that the girl that used to be British Steele? I like the look of her, but she doesn't do owo or dfk, the 2 things I want.
Yeah that is her. I have never seen her but due to the many positive reviews, the lack of selection, and the fact that she is probably only returning for a short time I am contemplating booking her even with those lack of services.

She is quite possibly batshit crazy though. Here is a video of her walking through Byker Asda barefoot on Youtube to show that.

External Link/Members Only

I just hope crazy doesn't equate unprofessional and highstrung on a booking though as likely she will read this forum like everyone else does and don't want her to get offended before I see her.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Hi all
I've been browsing the forum for a while but just joined up. I mainly like 15 min quick punts (bit of kissing followed by oral on me and then I'm out). With the exception of adultwork I can't find any sites that offer this service, usually minimum booking is 30 mins (and often an hour). Any help anyone?

I'm not aware of any local agencies that do 15 minute bookings.

Is there any reason you don't want to use AW?

A quick browse on there and I've found the following girls who do 15 min bookings. Of these I've only seen Kara (and she's ace) but I've only heard good things about the rest and they're on my to see list:

Northern Kara does 15 mins for £40:

Brunette Jones does 15 mins for £40:

Savannah does 15 mins for £40:

Kendal does 15 mins for £40:

Charlotte does 15 mins for £40:

Offline AnthG

Just seems a bit daft when you can pay £10 more and get 30 mins and not be rushed.

(Edit, before anyone quotes any individual girls prices - which you just know someone will come along and do - I am meaning this is the going rate on the large agencies for 30 mins).
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:43:16 am by AnthG »

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Just seems a bit daft when you can pay £10 more and get 30 mins and not be rushed.

I totally agree Anth.

James999

What is it with agencies in the NE, cant the guys / girls get it on without the assistance of a pimp  :music:

Offline WashingtonLad

She also doesn't like her nipples being touched or sucked on.  That and the fact she's growing her hair at the minute.  I can't think of anything more of an erection-killer than seeing a girl throw her arms back and there's great tufts of hair staring back at me.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DirtyG

(Edit, before anyone quotes any individual girls prices - which you just know someone will come along and do - I am meaning this is the going rate on the large agencies for 30 mins).
I tend to find 15:30 min is either £30:£50 or £40:£60. Part of the reason is that I've only had 1 30 min session, but I came within 15 mins. We then talked and she played with my cock a little, which was nice, but I think it may have been better to leave after 15 mins. Still I may try another one sometime.

Offline DirtyG

I'm not aware of any local agencies that do 15 minute bookings.

Is there any reason you don't want to use AW?

A quick browse on there and I've found the following girls who do 15 min bookings. Of these I've only seen Kara (and she's ace) but I've only heard good things about the rest and they're on my to see list:

No nothing against adultwork, I'd probably never have punted without it. I just mean I'd like more choice.

Toshiba

Ive had a punt that was 30mins over in 18, in out lol

But i dont do 60 mins anymore i just find fucking a girl for that long and be what i want too hard, only once did i enjoy an hour punt and that was with samantha of diamonds

Now i do like the idea of 2 x 30 mins punts in the sane day, saving the best till last

Offline domino999

She is quite possibly batshit crazy though.

Fuck me... as fruity as a maltloaf. had to turn it off after 90 seconds,,, too cringeworthy

To think i once contemplated visiting her

Can't believe on prozzie tax free wages still buying basics.

definitely not for me

BigDaddy

hornygeordieguy

Yeah that is her. I have never seen her but due to the many positive reviews, the lack of selection, and the fact that she is probably only returning for a short time I am contemplating booking her even with those lack of services.

She is quite possibly batshit crazy though. Here is a video of her walking through Byker Asda barefoot on Youtube to show that.

I just hope crazy doesn't equate unprofessional and highstrung on a booking though as likely she will read this forum like everyone else does and don't want her to get offended before I see her.
I have seen British Steel four times in the past and she was quite a good punt despite the long list of do's and don'ts and the limited services. Having said that it was before the bare foot thing and the hairy thing and before the multiple piercings so perhaps she has gone off the rails a bit which is a pity as she seemed like a nice enough lass to me.

Offline maxxblue

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone knows of any WG's who offer 5 minute extra quick punts? And any advice on best value for money delay sprays would be welcome too!

DaveMugabe

Errrr...... how long does it take you to get undressed, and dressed again, or do you not bother with clothing? (sort of like the naked rambler, only punting)

James999

Offline FLYING BLUE

I have partaken of 3 x 15 min sessions, one of which was with Steele....

It was £30 and ticked the boxes for me because all I wanted was a stress lifting shag and no more - I wouldn't pay £40 for this service however!
I also enjoyed a £30 OWO only BJ to completion for £30 - it's fine when you simply need some stress relief OR if you have an itching boner that just won't go away on it's own :thumbsup:

Freddie55

I dont see the point of a 15 min punt. Travelling time then undressing. Times up before you know it.
 I prefer an hour. Time for 2 rounds. With Lizzie we even share a shower afterwords. We've been known to have a doggie over the bath. A great round 3 before staggering home. Freddie.

BigDaddy

Seriously, did you pay to have sex with her  :wacko:

it was a 15 min  bj booking and well worth it as i don't go for skinny barbie dolls who just do a crap job.  :dash:

James999

It's nothing to do with Skinny or Barbies, but seriously that type of Monster usually stalks the bars late at night and will put out for a pack of crisps  :vomit:

BigDaddy

maybe u don't like bbw's thats your opinion.  :wacko:

James999

The term BBW is bollocks, how can becoming morbidly obese make her bautiful ?

If you want to shag fat munters you shouldn't have to pay to do so  :sarcastic: