Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx _Maya_ xx - Cambridge  (Read 560 times)

Offline lvtpunt

I guess this post is just for info as I can't really do a proper review as I think this is a shared aw page.  Normally I wouldn't risk a b&s but I haven't had a proper punt for ages and I have a predilection for polish girls, plus what is on offer around cambridge is pretty dire atm. So I thought I'd give it a go.  Coms were decent and when I got there the door was answered by a petite and very pretty girl, probably 5 foot tall or just under. She did look like the pictures but I couldn't be 100% sure, had a bit of a tattoo on her right side, nothing unattractive though. Polite and friendly so I thought I'd stay for longer (I had wanted an hour but traffic made me late so went for 45 mins at £100).

She started with a cuddle and asked what I wanted, a little mechanical at first but I got her in 69 and that faded once I got my tongue on her clit, her blowie started to get deeper and more lingering.  Eventually we moved on to various different positions, she came a couple of times and I popped twice, once in the bag and once all over her perky tits.  It was an excellent punt and I wish I could've stayed longer, but I can't really give a proper review because the page is shared. I've no idea what the other girls there may be like.  But for me it was a fit little hotty, owo included, but no cim.  She had said no kissing originally but she did throughout.

External Link/Members Only