Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia 4 Gentlemen / Brandon (Touring)  (Read 1291 times)

blackbird_nevermore

This is my first review/post, so please be gentle.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

130 pounds for 1 hour / Incall

Communication 5/5

Communications were all done by text. But, very responsive.

Premises 5/5

I would say that premises were sufficient. The place was clean. The bed was large and comfy.

The directions to her location were spot on. There was available car parking. I was able to walk literally a minute from where I parked to her discrete location.

Looks 4/5

I'm a little bit subjective about this one. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I found Claudia to be a very attractive woman. Her photos are accurate. She's listed as 5'5, but she seems much taller.

She has a nice, thin body. She has small breasts, but they are very nice. Also, long legs that are firm.

If you like an older lady/MILF, then I don't think you would be disappointed.

Service 5/5

This was my first punt in the UK. I was a little bit nervous. She told me to relax, and just enjoy it. This is another thing I'm critical of. I didn't ask for a lot. I just wanted a nice, pleasant GFE. I got what I wanted.

Claudia is a nice Polish woman. We had a nice conversation. It was light and pleasant. She hung up my clothes.

It was followed up french kissing, but not deep.

Then she gave me a blowjob (OWO). It was great. Then, she put on a condom.

She started on top of me. Kissing my neck.

Then, we switched to missionary. I alternated between her legs spread wide, and on top of my shoulders.

I finished with her in doggy style. I told her I was cumming, and she said she was, too.

She asked me to stay deep inside of her. I laid on top of her for like a minute.

She told me she came twice during our meet. She was vocal with moaning, but not overly so. I felt the whole experience was natural and not fake.

She's not a clock watcher. I think we were done at the 30 minute point. She didn't look at a watch or clock, but she offered to make me hard again.

I declined. I laid in bed with her. She offered me a snack and some water.

We finished with some polite conversation, and I left.

This maybe critical to some, but not to me. I wasn't offered a shower before or after the service.

I'm staying about 15-20 minutes away from her. I had showered before hand. I honestly believe if I would have asked, then she would have let me use her shower facility.

Total 19/20

She is very hospitable. I really enjoyed my stay with her.

I would recommend her, and I would see her again.

Offline glowworm

Welcome Blackbird, from the 'clues' your stationed nearby. Charlotte Scott & Ava Morgan are worth a visit and I would recommend.
Good first review, there was some speculation on this site she was a bit masculine?

blackbird_nevermore

Welcome Blackbird, from the 'clues' your stationed nearby. Charlotte Scott & Ava Morgan are worth a visit and I would recommend.
Good first review, there was some speculation on this site she was a bit masculine?

Thank you, neighbor.

For her body, it's slim and lean. Her face is decent for her age. It is a little bit weathered, with some wrinkles. I can see how someone could say her face is masculine, but not her body.

I guess I gave a few too many 'clues'. I did see Charlotte this morning, and it was a good time.

I looked at Ava Morgan. Her reviews are stellar. I think she performs well and provides great service.

I just didn't find her attractive. :(