Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kate 2013 - Bedford - any info?  (Read 2496 times)

endomorph

Offline NelsonH

Traditional well used British tart. Profile is pretty honest. Has been around the block a few times.
Is a bit of a laugh. Quite a tall big woman, but not fat. Body looks better than face.

I got a pretty good, vanilla, 1990's style service plus some kissing.

Didn't go back because I know better 50-somethings.

You could do a lot worse though, if your looking in this age range.

Online bassman135

Thanks for the intel Nelson.

Allways on the lookout for a good mature woman I would be very interested in who you think is a better bet.

Many thanks

Offline NelsonH

External Link/Members Only
Seen a bit less use. You would not mind being seen out with this one.

Nice looker. Intelligent, quirky, music lover. Raunchier than you might expect. 47 is optimistic but no matter.
There is a review saying she is tiny! NOT MY RECOLLECTION. So don't know.

see review

all cheaper and look better.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:52:36 am by NelsonH »

endomorph

Thanks for all the information.

Online bassman135

Thanks again Nelson, much appreciated :drinks:

I've enjoyed missnaughty and Sophie myself and may certainly revisit.

I've had April on my hotlist but never been. Bit put off by the review on here. It does seem rather at odds with AW feedback and your comment, so I'm rather tempted again!

Offline NelsonH

I honestly think that review on April is confused somehow.
Maybe clicked the wrong link or something

Never struck me as much different to her profile.
Except with me she was more adventurous than I expected.

Offline NelsonH

Certainly is. Used to call herself "April Flowers" on AW and April69 on the website.

Recently did a make-over, new photos, etc.

Is an MK MILF of long-standing.

Offline MilleMiglia

Traditional well used British tart. Profile is pretty honest. Has been around the block a few times.
Is a bit of a laugh. Quite a tall big woman, but not fat. Body looks better than face.

I got a pretty good, vanilla, 1990's style service plus some kissing.

Didn't go back because I know better 50-somethings.

You could do a lot worse though, if your looking in this age range.

I saw her a few years ago (certainly before the AW profile was created) and vanilla is the last word I'd use; on the contrary, it was the most full on experience I've ever had. Let's just say her likes list is far from clickbait. Makes a change for me to be on the winning end of  a YMMV!

Offline cunningman

I'd agree with MilleMiglia - was a few years ago and I thought I got my money's worth.  Not enough to go back yet, but I keep her in mind.

She must have been doing OK because the working flat she had was clearly not home and was pretty reasonable.  But it was a couple of years ago, YMMV.

Offline Duncy

Kate Has now changed her profile to Kinky Kate2017. I have seen her a few times now and always enjoyed her Although she can be a bit unreliable as to timings left her alone for a while but returned recently, she has put a bit of weight during lock down but is still a dirty talking slut and loves it in all her holes. great at owo and loves to swallow. Never rushes you and is always very friendly.

She has moved to a self contained flat behind the house she used to be in and this is much better than her old one. If you want a dirty older woman the she is worth a try if only once.

Offline lee1

Duncy, I assume this is the link to the AW profile: External Link/Members Only