Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British girls in herts / beds  (Read 1417 times)

Major bumsoor

After a couple of terrible punts ( see reviews ) I am looking for British girls who provide a good service in the herts / beds area.... Not too fussed about services I'm a pretty vanilla type of guy with maybe a bit of anal thrown in but not essential
It's getting harder to wade through the Romanians these days....I know a few girls work out of South mimes services hotels but still struggling to get over my hotel nerves ..I think I should probably man up and pay some of them a visit  :scare:

Offline Hertsgent

The only good ones I've seen (depending on your preferences) are in hotels on tour in Stevenage I'm afraid.....

Major bumsoor

I always try to get a punt down the A1 corridor on the way home from work ..but it's pretty barren the only really good punt I have had in the area is girlfriend Jenny  and she's Romanian  but she seems to be the exception to the rule

Siadwel

Try Kerry in Watford External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++++++++ Good, reliable working girl. I might be there myself later, if I can arsed to shift myself.

Sarah in Chesham External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ Small enough to put in your pocket and take anywhere, but another good reliable working girl.

SexyNicole1986 in WGC and SexyJet, One2One girl in Hatfield. Both expensive, but I had a good time with each of them.

Another one in Stevenage External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Beware though, from her profile, 'What is your favourite TV programme?   Jeremy Kyle' Bit of a raucous laugh but a rattling good time was had by all when I went to see her.

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Recommended to others on here who all had a great punt.

Offline Hertsgent

Always wanted to bang Sarah, but Chesham is too far! Think she might do South Mimms on occasion?

I have seen Hottie Honey a good while ago (pre my knowledge of UKP). Not really my type, but she is a nice girl....

Offline CheeseYa

Pretty thin pickings when it comes to British WGs around this area but I had a good punt with Scarlet last month, recommended if you like northern lasses in their early 20s with big natural boobs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NelsonH

Sam might suit you:
External Link/Members Only

A bit vanilla, a bit of a hygiene freak, but is one of the few I have booked for more than 1 hour on a repeat visit.

Major bumsoor

Thanks for the recommendations scarlet has gone straight in my HL
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:17:30 pm by Major bumsoor »