Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MK FBSM  (Read 2481 times)

CurrySauce

Hi,

Will be down in Milton Keynes within about a month and was looking about for a good FBSM and came across the site below:

External Link/Members Only

Looks okay, but kind of worried about giving ID, seems odd, never seen that before.  Anyone have any experience with this place or make any other recommendations for the area, ideally looking for a good massage and a decent ending :)

Cheers

CS

Offline tarkus

Unless I'm missing something it doesn't look like you'll be getting a "decent ending" from them.

CurrySauce

Hey,

My understanding from past experience is that a lingam massage is an expensive HR/HE, but perhaps others know different....

Cheers

CS

Offline tarkus

They seem quite clear on their website:

Is this a happy ending massage?

Actually, no. Orgasm is not the aim of Tantra Lingam massage. Commonly, a ‘happy ending’ massage is one where the client is paying for and expects to have an orgasm. We have long believed that just being focused on the end can ruin the whole massage. The real pleasure and benefits of tantra lingam are gained when the client is tuned into the entire session; how his body responds, his breathing and state of mind. Being ‘at one’ with yourself is a sign of self-control and maturity.

But I've never had a lingam massage so it may well be that I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:55:50 am by tarkus »

Offline cunnyhunt

It is not in MK, the telephone number is a Bedford code (01234) and it states the "studio" is in Bedford.

This text makes me laugh

As part of our security for masseuses we require that all clients present at least one form of photo ID. Acceptable ID: driving licence*, passport or National ID card. Not presenting valid ID will result in your booking being cancelled and a fee of £40 charged.

They only take cash so how are they going to take £40 from you if you do not have ID.  :crazy:

CurrySauce

I have had a lingam massage in the past and popped a number of times, so i guess its all down to the person doing it maybe..

CunnyHunt - my thoughts exactly, though I am also sceptical about them taking ID, though I am intrigued I think it adds a level of risk .

So, need another alternative...suggestions?

CS

Offline Suffolkpunter

Been here once when passing through External Link/Members Only when I visisted I saw Valentina WOW :thumbsup: but this was a year ago

SP

CurrySauce

Hey Suffolkpunter,

Ego was on my list to check out too, but saw a few negative posts about it here, but Val does look worth a go :)

CS

vt

Hey Suffolkpunter,

Ego was on my list to check out too, but saw a few negative posts about it here, but Val does look worth a go :)

CS

At least Ego are a sensible, well-run, established operation...just off the High st in Fenny Stratford...no requests for ID, just book using a punting mobile and alias and turn up...you'll get a guaranteed happy ending and B2B if you want it.

Your experience will obviously depend on the masseuse and her skill, looks, etc.

Jayda is a lovely girl...stunning and sensual...I've enjoyed her FS elsewhere in the past...I would visit her at Ego as it seems to be the only place she works now, but I don't think I could trust myself to be satisfied without sampling all her delights.

Si1972

Have been to Ego twice now....both great experiences...Charlize (awesome) and Sasha

paulj

Has anyone been to the new Thai Spa (sawasdee) in Wolverton which has only opened recently. From some of the pictures it looks like part of the SUNIN empire which has shops in Leicester, Rugby and Northampton.

Paul