Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariela A Level: - Intel?  (Read 1581 times)

Offline mbaw20

Gents.  Anyone had the pleasure?  She's currently in Watford.

External Link/Members Only

Nice set of services though I tad pricey.

Thinking of TOFTT

Offline Molehill69

Did you TOFTT in the end? Would love to know how you got on.

Looks too good to be true? A couple of the pictures do make her face look a touch “masculine”?

Offline mbaw20

No I didn't in the end.  She moved elsewhere.  If she heads back my way I may still have a punt.

Offline PilotMan

Currently showing in Chelmsford  :cool:

Offline Cashbacker1234

Now in Southend . Texted asking for.an hour meet at half past the hour....replied at 35 past saying ok. Was adamant to take one for the team so  Told her would take 15 min. To get there.replied straight away asking to let her know when there. When at location I texted her I was there....waited 5 min and left....she replied almost half hour later asking if I was there and then she apologized ....not sure she has bad reception where she is but wasted over 1hour of my time....and diesel....
Not sure I should do a review...

Offline PilotMan

Now in Southend . Texted asking for.an hour meet at half past the hour....replied at 35 past saying ok. Was adamant to take one for the team so  Told her would take 15 min. To get there.replied straight away asking to let her know when there. When at location I texted her I was there....waited 5 min and left....she replied almost half hour later asking if I was there and then she apologized ....not sure she has bad reception where she is but wasted over 1hour of my time....and diesel....

Yes, you should do a review - you've pretty much written it anyway. I hope it's going to be a NEGATIVE  :lol:

You got gazumped by someone who arrived at her doorstep before you - sounds like a classic case of a Prossie agreeing to every booking and taking the first one that arrives at her door.

Offline mbaw20

Thanks for letting us know, and yeah she should get a negative review.  Wasting your time and money is not cool.  Off the hot list!