Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fallen Angels Great Yarmouth  (Read 2208 times)

Offline thundercrackerxx

Has anyone ever been there? If so, what are the prices for entry and dances? I couldn't find any price info online.

Offline Csimsuk

Will cost you more then a punt, think it’s £10 entry, £20 a lap dance or £40 a bed dance .

Offline Hansolo69

Quite  possibly the worst lapdance club I've ever visited.

Save your money and give it a miss.

Offline Hansolo69

Very cold in the club.
Shitty dirty carpet, needs throwing out and replacing or at least a clean.
Smelt damp.
Very few girls when I visited on a Saturday night.  Of those only 2 were fit / attractive in my opinion.
The girls were pushy, trying to upsell.
Dances start from an unbelievable £40, I was stunned.

Had 1 drink and left.

Probably the worst club I've ever been inside.

Offline thundercrackerxx

£40 just for a regular lap dance or a bed dance? I had a look on the web site and most of the girls look the typical plastic types covered in scribble.

Offline Aidan1978

Sian the one with a lot Tatts was on naked attraction watch it on channel 4 catch up

Offline Hansolo69

Sian the one with a lot Tatts was on naked attraction watch it on channel 4 catch up

Have you got any reviews to offer?

Offline Aidan1978

been a few times id say the comments here a little harsh, its clean and tidy nice bar area and leather sofas to relax

you can have good banter with girls and buy them drink, you can negotiate yourself a good deal if you want to

there was a hot blonde in there big tits and ass called ashleigh don't know if she still there but was fittest by far

on the plus side the drinks aren't much more than pub prices

leave all cards at home they try and get you to pay by card for dances maybe because of an extra charge ?, just take cash your prepared to spend.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Just had a look. Hideous.