Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alixbarelylegal Mansfield  (Read 5480 times)

Loverat

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

I’ve not punted for a while but finding myself with a few days in the East Midlands, I thought I’d give this one a try.  I know some on here dismiss AW feedback out of hand, but I thought 15 or so positives (cross checked the punters who had left it) would be a fair indication.

Paid £140 for an hour.
Comms were by text, no complaints. Though during the course of the texts watersports went from £20 to £30. Decided to do without.

Venue was a clean modern house. Private from the street but I had to walk past a couple of other houses beforeI got to hers.
Shares house with bf, of whom there was no sign.

Friendly reception. However I was unimpressed by her looks - fairly plain face with poorly applied makeup. Figure as per her description, a bit bottom heavy for my taste. Nice tits. Pics are genuine but flattering.

As soon as I got into the room, her phone started with texts and shortly after the neighbour was banging on the front door, asking her to go out.  She apologised but never switched her phone off.

Lay on the bed and had to encourage her to take my cock in her hand. She moved her hand up and down in an uninterested way and I soon got bored with that.  Tried RO - nice, very smooth pussy but she seemed fairly bored. Asked for a BJ.  This consisted of her putting the tip of her tongue on the tip of my (very clean) cock. I gently lifted my hips to put my cock more fully in her mouth. She moved her lips up and down in the same uninterested way.

Suggested a fuck, cowgirl. She reached for a condom and put it on. Then she explained that I must tell her when I was about to come and withdraw!!  Thoroughly irritated by this time, I asked about coming in her mouth (with condom).  That would be an extra £50.

I remained as polite as I could and brought the meeting to an end.  She is actually a nice enough girl, just doesn’t have a clue.

An hour or so after the meet she texted me to say she had left me feedback.  I suspect that she does the same to others, who are then reluctant to leave anything but good feedback. I just ignored it.

I’ve had some great punts with 18/19 year old English girls, though it’s always a risk.  This girl just does not “get it”.

Offline mf_1101

Sounds like you had a crap time, can relate from my last punt still I would have been tempted by her as well. Her pictures come across as cute girl next door type you want to fuck on the way out to work.

Thanks for the review, sorry you had such a shit time lets hope next one is a winner brother.  :drinks:

Offline Chezzie John

I can't see her being around for long. £50 extra to cum in a condom is a piss take.

TheNewSeeker

This review is much appreciated, I'm sure, by many of us who've been windbagging about her on other threads waiting for someone else to TOFTT. Sorry it did not work out too well, TL. Suspicions confirmed since my emails to her began to ask for extra cash for FK whilst managing to sound reluctant.

Offline Picti

Sorry to hear that you had a disappointing punt. On the basis of your review she seems to have no concept of customer service or that her performance needs to match her fee. The detached, begrudging approach is concerning, especially as she thinks it's acceptable to behave this way AND demand more money. The extra £50 to come in a condom is just bizarre. Would you say that she's either clueless or cynical, as the former is redeemable?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:48:48 pm by pictisunum »

Offline Leicestergent100

Sorry to hear it was a shit punt.  As others have said this WG has been needing a TOFTT for a while based on many of us discussing her at length.  Shitty stick that it wasn't a good one for you but massive respect for you reviewing her.  Sounds like she was like what many of us feared she could be...and then some!

Offline Newtothisstuff

Thanks for the review. I saw her photos and had thought about seeing her but her 'like' list seemed very short for someone who charges £140 for an hour. I thought I'd wait for a review or two first as I guessed she was either very inexperienced or a crap punt who relies on her age instead of her reputation to get punters through the door.
It sounds like she's a bit of both.

As a mate always said..... 'go find a fat lass. She'll be so grateful she'll do anything you want!'

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Thanks for the review and sorry you got done.

To echo CJ, she's taking the piss and making extra charges up as she thinks of them without delivering any service. She's no doubt making a nice living ripping blokes off whilst playing the innocent and it sounds like she might even have the 'neighbour' in on the act. I've met a couple of similar rip-off merchants myself so she's just gone one-way from my HL into the blacklist.

Hopefully it's some consolation that other UKP members will now know to avoid this one.

Better luck next time and checkout the reviews for some crackers in Mansfield!

Offline Desimonic

Cheers for the review Loverat. Was going to add to my to do list, but i think i give it a miss now ;)

Offline NIK

Well bang goes another who briefly stirred my interest. I don't think I will ever punt again. I can't afford to and am just not prepared to run the risk anymore.

Offline Ramone78

Well bang goes another who briefly stirred my interest. I don't think I will ever punt again. I can't afford to and am just not prepared to run the risk anymore.

This site proves a very double edged Sword, Its invaluable for saving yourself a bad Punt however I'm Punting less and less now, not through financial constraints, simply every time a Girls takes my fancy, and I do a search or a request for info, she comes up bad !

vacant

Fairly attractive and clean. However, inane one way chat, not actively interested and £50- for cim or deepthroat. Generally negative attitude.

GolfNut

Fairly attractive and clean. However, inane one way chat, not actively interested and £50- for cim or deepthroat. Generally negative attitude.

Thanks vacant, but if you've seen her a full review would be much more worthwhile. Even copy and paste the bit above and add a bit more info to support your verdict.

I keep looking at this girl but based on what has been said already I haven't committed. Her pics make her look very attractive but there's too much bad press for me to give her a whirl. Further bad press would help me kick her off my hl.

GN  :hi:

Online PepeMAGA

Thanks vacant, but if you've seen her a full review would be much more worthwhile. Even copy and paste the bit above and add a bit more info to support your verdict.

I keep looking at this girl but based on what has been said already I haven't committed. Her pics make her look very attractive but there's too much bad press for me to give her a whirl. Further bad press would help me kick her off my hl.

GN  :hi:
yup, that rearview is ultra tempting, but it seems like she's got the attitude of a rom girl.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Would appear to be the attitude of 'look at me I'm gorgeous - so I'm charging £140/HR plus extras' without actually being capable of delivering a good service, £50 to cim with a condom on haha?
The ass pic is very nice and I'd chance a punt on that pic but her reviews and pricing keep me away, as we all know for that money there is some amazing WG's out there.

vacant

Attractive - as on AW profile, clean, not enthusiastic or particularly interested. Mostly wants inane chat. OWO good, absolutely no kissing. Other stuff extra. Negative attitude on this occasion but probably not always. Clock watcher.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Attractive - as on AW profile, clean, not enthusiastic or particularly interested. Mostly wants inane chat. OWO good, absolutely no kissing. Other stuff extra. Negative attitude on this occasion but probably not always. Clock watcher.

Why don't you put it in a review to give it credibility ?