Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Italian Massage Beeston?  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Stickitin

Anyone been to this joint? Straight up or stuff on offer?

External Link/Members Only

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'm guessing yes, ad is by Jan who has a Thai woman massage/hand job for £40/hr from her home in a bungalow in Beeston, not sure who the Italian bird is but might be worth a look.

Offline NervousJ

I went a month or so ago, it was very good tbh. All done on a double bed. Really decent massage, b2b and he. I had some Brazillian girl I was told..but very attentive, if the two there give the same service I don't think you would be disappointed.

As ilo says its a really quiet bungalow on Bramcote avenue.. Very discreet...tbh I think il go back this month...I did enquire at a later date about full service but was told no.

Nj
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:52:08 am by NervousJ »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've fucked the Thai girl many times but not there and not in a year, she is just doing b2b/he now but for the price is good.

£40 for a hour of decent massage and a hand job to finish is great vfm IMO

Offline twiglet

So, is there any chance of extras like owo here?

Looks like it's possibly discreet enough for most.

Would be nice to know if anything extra on the menu though.

I may have to visit and check it out. Not really a parlour guy myself usually because of location and the shop type thing going on.

Offline NervousJ

Other than hand job, there's nothing else on the table...that's what I was told anyway...

Funnily enough I've just been. £40 got me 30 min massage and happy ending... Checked the clock when I got out, I'd been there an hour...

I got some oldish Thai woman, decent enough, good massage and good hand job....only con was she wanted an extra £20 to get her tits out which I wasn't then allowed  to touch...

Decent enough place though and very quiet out of the way... If I'm honest I had a better body body and happy ending at the Asian place top end of Beeston high road for £60...

The Thai woman I just had wasn't as good as the Brazilian I had last time... Still worth £40 though....in fact £40 for an hour is darn good value...

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah £40/HR inc. good value, did you see the Italian there? Wonder what she looks like?

Offline NervousJ

I didn't, although I think she works the morning shift. The woman I saw, Anna, I think, although not 100%, said that she  started at 4pm...

So I guess the iti bird must be mornings.....