Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariel. Croydon  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Hardluck

External Link/Members Only

Damage £200 2hr
April punt

Comms. After going back and forth with multiple girls in Croydon and the surrounding areas finally found one whose schedule matched and who was quick to reply.

Location: House near a pub in Croydon was dark when i went and only one person standing outside pub having a cig. Wouldn't want to there during the day or when the pub is busy.

SP: This is where things got a bit confused. There were two profiles on Vivastreet with the same telephone number. The girl I wanted to book initially, was the one with the number previously. As I was putting out feelers to multiple girls, I discovered the issue when I tried to message the girl I ended up seeing. Ariel was the girl in the pictures but 5 years older and 10 pounds heavier around the belly. Still attractive with a great butt though.

The Punt: My first punt since 2022 after having to cancel last week's planned dalliance with Venice at Diva because of her NBA. This was pretty much a last minute thing, as I got home put the TV on, and couldn't stop thinking about having a punt. I booked two hours, including OWO. It is really difficult to judge services  received. I've been single since before Xmas, so it didn't really take much to get me all hot and bothered.  The initial OWO was disappointing for sure but she was very enthusiastic in all other activities, multiple positions enthusiastically navigated, CG, RCG, doggy, missionary, spoon. Round one was followed by attempts at using my almost none existent Portuguese to communicate due to her completely none existent English 
 Round two was a massage plus a more enthusiastic owo which ended in some sudden and unexpected cim.

Would I return? No, not because of any complaints about service, they just seem to be so many interesting choices out there to return for anything that is not exceptional.

A solid positive because of her enthusiasm and personality

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 12:40:01 am by Hardluck »

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review funny enough I saw the profile and was a bit hesitant but will pull the trigger on her now, I've seen that she has 2 other profiles of her. What area is she in roughly ?